Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went looking for ridgetails or pygmy mulga monitors. Walked out with 3 Black headed monitors and a very very large log couldnt be more happy.

Was an awesome reptile expo, fantastic effort from Bryan Barnett and everyone else that organized such a large event.
I couldnt help myself and purchased an adult female jungle which looks amazing, 2 prossies which were the lightest ones I've ever seen from Joey Montebello and 2 green tree frogs to shut the kids up. Hehe!

Dan

Nah, it was from one of the private breeders opposite them, Michael Breen. Very happy with them, and they've settled beautifully into their new home.

Just a salebrosus....didn't think it was as good as last year but still pretty happy with the day

:D helping Brian at the HerpShop tables I did not get to go around too much, but it was a great expo! More came through the door than the previous yr. Great to see some herpers that came back after going to their first Expo last yr. :D Everyone in a great mood...

Just a salebrosus....didn't think it was as good as last year but still pretty happy with the day
wow thats great was that one of the hatchlings John had, i didnt come home with anything probably just as well too,i helped out for most of the day at the vhs table.

I got a stripped costal from seca. Wanted a woma tho. Why do they need to be on a advanced licence?!? Lol
Ooh, I really liked the look of their striped coastals. I was thinking about getting the pair of bredlis from them, but the other place was better looking and cheaper ones.

wow thats great was that one of the hatchlings John had, i didnt come home with anything probably just as well too,i helped out for most of the day at the vhs table.
Yeah was from john he was nice enough to not sell it on me till we got a there

i got a light coloured yearling jungle from seca really liked there set up it was a great day out and toatlly worth the trip left hoping to get a murray because of the temprement but fell in love with the jungle lol.

Went looking for a Diamond, but could not find any. Found 2 at the lost reptile stand but while I was looking some one bought them from right under my nose. Doh. Came home empty handed.

nice i saw it before the expo started , and they are pretty big for a hatchling too.

Yeah I didn't think they would be so big the parents are huge

I did like the look of the paradox that was there.

Yeah I didn't think they would be so big the parents are huge

i have 4 leafy eggs after seeing John's hatchy i cant wait for mine to hatch although i wont be parting with any as they are my favourite gecko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back