A simple question.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannieannie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
OK...here's a new simple question......you've probably already gathered I'm really nosy and like to know what goes on in peoples lives...soooooo....

What are you planning to do tomorrow ???

I'll do the usual housewife things..cooking, sweeping floors etc...buttttt...tomorrow afternoon hubby and I will be clearing out the bedrooms because we're having the carpets professionally cleaned Monday morning. I've been wanting to have this done for soooooo long. Going to be a pain in the butt moving stuff, but will be worth the effort.

OK...now it's your turn. :)

Looking after 6 kids :shock: now hang on did I really agree to this?.....

I guess my reptile enclosures will be sparking clean ;)

Good luck with moving the furniture!

housework housework and more housework I am sooooo behind !!!!!!
I have Monday off work and so I will be doing more housework housework and more housework !!

im cooking my hubby brekky in bed, then we are going to pick up Tilly from her grandma's and then take her to our friends twins 2nd birthday, where i will probably consume to much food and rum but will hae fun doing so! lol

Well wake up in the mornin feeling like P'diddy theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen breaky theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen tafe assignment theeeeeeeeeeeeen 1st game of soccer for the year theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen work theeeeeeeeeeeeeen sleep ; )

spend most of the day working at snakes downunder. then have to be at my second job by 4 to supervisor until shut. i have a very busy day lined up.

Honestly... I have no idea. I plan to be woken up by the kids then follow my nose until sundown :p

Wake up in hospital, have physio, IV medications, then dad picks me up for an afternoon at home, play the drums, check on all my 'babies' and then have a lamb roast for dinner before coming back to the hospital that night. Should be a good day :)
I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Wake up in hospital, have physio, IV medications, then dad picks me up for an afternoon at home, play the drums, check on all my 'babies' and then have a lamb roast for dinner before coming back to the hospital that night. Should be a good day :)
I hope everyone has a good weekend!
why r u in the hospital?

I have my nephews birthday at the mean fiddler in rouse hill ! So looking forward to a yummy steak and a few cold ones :p oh and the reptile show they do for the kiddies

It's a book advocating atheism, which is the view that god does not exist :)

Ohh that sounds interesting, definitely something I'd want to have a read of :D If you don't mind, could I have a read of the final draft when you're done?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back