A simple question.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up in hospital, have physio, IV medications, then dad picks me up for an afternoon at home, play the drums, check on all my 'babies' and then have a lamb roast for dinner before coming back to the hospital that night. Should be a good day :)
I hope everyone has a good weekend!

The roast lamb bit will be good...xxxx Sorry about the hospital bit though !!!

I have my nephews birthday at the mean fiddler in rouse hill ! So looking forward to a yummy steak and a few cold ones :p oh and the reptile show they do for the kiddies

One of my favourite places!!! i didnt know they did a reptile show!

Wake up in hospital, have physio, IV medications, then dad picks me up for an afternoon at home, play the drums, check on all my 'babies' and then have a lamb roast for dinner before coming back to the hospital that night. Should be a good day :)
I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Your family and babies will be glad to see you, im sure being at home will be much nicer than the hospital. Hope you have a lovely day trouble x

The roast lamb bit will be good...xxxx Sorry about the hospital bit though !!!

Yeah, I can't wait for the roast! Love a good roast :D Thanks hun xxx I hope you have a lovely weekend, don't get too tired moving everything around & cleaning :)

Your family and babies will be glad to see you, im sure being at home will be much nicer than the hospital. Hope you have a lovely day trouble x

Thank you, NTLS :) x can't wait to see my snakes, they make everything better :) Home is always a lot better then hospital! Have a lovely day tomorrow!

If I could I would take your place. I love hospitals like I love reptiles. Mainly coz I can understand all the medical jargon and surgeries/ procedures fascinate me. The forked the better

One of my favourite places!!! i didnt know they did a reptile show!

Yeah apparently Sunday's are family day or sum thing like that at the fider & my sis in law was saying they have a kiddies area which they have a farm zoo one Sunday, disco on another & luckily for 'me' tomorrow there's the reptile show:p

I'm going to the gym for a couple of hours and then have a family barbeque. In between times, I will be jumping up and down with excitement over my new woma, lol.

If I could I would take your place. I love hospitals like I love reptiles. Mainly coz I can understand all the medical jargon and surgeries/ procedures fascinate me. The forked the better

:lol: feel free! I understand all the medical jargon too, but I'm just over coming in every 4-6 weeks for 2-3 weeks at a time. Just get your 'outside' life back in order, then you start to get sick again and have to come back.
I'm all for the gory procedures too :lol: love freaking people out with that stuff haha. I have a gastrostamy button that I put suppliment feeds in, and I can remove it to change it - so every now & then when my mother is annoying me, I remove it and it freaks her out :lol::lol: I find it funny, but everyone else finds it sick - I have a weird sense of humor haha.

The Jokes I make about epilepsy and iih incredible. You can't dwell on chronic conditions

People with chronic conditions often develop a weird sense of humour....you should here the jokes I make about my mastectomy.... :lol:

I think it probably becomes necessary to joke about these things other wise you must just die a little inside with every setback. its awesome that you and trouble can still see the funny side of things... Alot of people would just curl up in a corner and cry.

I'll hopefully be seeing a friend who is getting out of prison today. Apparently he has a lot of interesting stories to tell us! After that we'll probably ride our motorcycles :D

I'll hopefully be seeing a friend who is getting out of prison today. Apparently he has a lot of interesting stories to tell us! After that we'll probably ride our motorcycles :D
ummmm why was he in prison?

Is it odd that I automatically added after this statement: "And then we'll go for tea in the park!" :p

Well Ill be getting everything ready for uni 2morrow!!! Cooking up lunch's, printing off notes, ordering text books, working out where my classes will be (our uni has moved to a new building!) trying to get my brother in law to help out around the house (he plays COD every day for 3-6hrs a day... im so over that game atmo!) Washing and cleaning the house! Then if the rain stays away we will take the dogs for a much needed walk!

ummmm why was he in prison?

Incitement to murder.

Wife's plot to murder | Geelong, VIC, Australia

I bought my first motorcycle from Sherie, I paid it off over a few months. It wasn't long before she showed herself to be very moody and a compulsive liar. She told her children who were 6 and 10 at the time that she had cancer which was a lie. Nobody believed much of what came out of her mouth, but she'd been telling Wayne and I that her husband was beating her and raping her. Wayne was angry about it, but it was Sherie's plan to have him killed. It started off as her wanting him bashed but soon turned to her wanting him dead. Wayne and Sherie's affair was an emotional one only, he used to complain to us about that lol.

After I paid the bike off I got away from Sherie, she'd mentioned to me once about getting Wayne to knock her husband off but because she was so full of crap and was more talk than anything I thought it was just another one of her drama queen lies. It was two years after I cut contact with her that I heard she'd been arrested and I was shocked, I really didn't think she was serious.

Wayne got in trouble because he went with Sherie to the meetings with the "hit man" who was actually an undercover cop. He went for a drive with the undercover cop and showed him a road where Rick liked to ride his bike that was an accident black spot. Wayne had got tired of Sherie and had ended their friendship altogether, and in reality didn't want Rick dead. Rick was never hurt.

My wife wanted me dead | Geelong, VIC, Australia

Wayne is now 60 and the only other time he's had trouble with the law was when a friend of his stole hubcaps and put them in Wayne's car. This was briefly discussed in court one of the times I went. Wayne was friends with a senior constable who had been in the police force for 31 years and she was shocked, and testified that this was not Wayne's usual behaviour at all.

He's always taken full responsibility for his part in this, and said it was his own stupid fault. He's very loyal to his friends, and that was a major problem in this case. I've known him for 5 1/2 years and I've found Wayne to be a loyal friend, and I have no problems with him.

Is it odd that I automatically added after this statement: "And then we'll go for tea in the park!" :p

Lol! Now that would be a funny sight :D If we do go out on the bikes I'll record it and post it :)

Last edited:
A very loyal friend indeed Tahlia, sounds like a good bloke to have on your side. It's a shame that he tripped up on this, but that's one of the pitfalls of being a loyal mate I suppose and, given her stories, it's understandable. Good on him for owning it, that takes integrity right there.
Have a good ride; if your weather's anything like ours today it'll be a good day for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back