show us ur best caramel coastal pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzpect

Reaction score
i dont believe a coastal is a boring snake and one of my favourites are the caramel's

7cb945b2-9e7c-aaf3.jpg

7cb945b2-9ea1-221a.jpg

There's a hypo coastal

This should be good. Are you talking about co-dom caramel coastals suzpect or just the caramel coloured coastals. You see people selling caramel coloured coastal hatchlings with no clue that most of them lose the caramel colour into adulthood.

Yer she is starting on her nose :) but I love the patten on her :) she is a great snake so ya no

Hey look i have to agree with Camo here. I have what i call caramel or look like caramel or whatever you want to call them latt'e or coffee. But i am told that until the genetic breed is proven they are not caramel, even though they hold the same colour etc. Yah i know that if it looks caramel or latt'e then it is, but not in this snake breeding hobby.

I have some nice ones but not putting pics up here because they are not proven what they are. We will leave that for another time.
Cheers
Ian

Ok well I'm sorry how wrong I am

Not wrong at all mate, but just a touchie subject, I have asked many good long time breeders about my snakes & they all say the same.
Just for the sake of it & other people that think that they have caramels or hypos, when my better half gets home she can post a couple of pics that i would sware by are Caramel & hypo, but in this world aparently it does not mean anything until you can prove the bread.
Now this is why i am giving them to my new best freind as he has many more snakes than i do & is hoping to prove their genetics & then do some good with them. We will see what happens with them over the next couple of years???????????????????
Pics to come soon.
Cheers
Ian

Ok well I'm sorry how wrong I am
No, not wrong at all. Even take hypo coastals for example. There are so many people out there selling hatchling coastals as hypo's because the pattern/colouration has not come through yet. Not so much anymore as i dont breed standard coastals anymore but when i did about half of the clutch would come out as a hypo caramel coloured coastal only to lose the caramel colour and the hypo apperance.

hey camo the co-dom caramel coastals. either way very nice little hatchy jake007

Caramel, no not yet, has to be proven. Hypo, no not yet, has to be proven.

P2113171.jpgpb140630.jpgP1203115.jpg
Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back