Adult Enclosure Size.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KREPS2011

Reaction score
Hello people. Just have a quick question.
Whats the best sized enclosure for adult womas and bredlis?

Cheers
Kyle

Depends on the Woma locality but 4x2x2 should be ok for most and preferably 4x4x2 for the Bredli but 4x2x2 might be ok if it's set up high rather than long

My adult bredli are in 1800-2100 high x 700 x 700 and they spend 90% of their time climbing they are after all arboreal.
...........solar 17 (Baden)

My brother has the bredli. But he isnt the smartest person around. So im going to help him make his enclosure. Or source 1 out for him

Cheers
Kyle

My female bredli enclosure is 1500 x 600 x 600 (the same as my other 2 morelia enclosures) and she loves the room, she's almost 4yrs old at 7ft long, and she still has plenty of climbing room.
I'm not sure what the measurements for the woma would have to be though, good luck :)

i have my tanami womas in a 4ftx1.5ft x 2ft wide- stacked enclosures . as they arnt the best climbers .

Woma's being a terrestrial species you won't need the hight that a Bredli requires, I keep myn in 5ft long, 3foot wide, 2.5ft high enclosures.

All the Carpet pythons/Morelia Spilota species are classed as semi-arboreal, the Bredlis being a semi arboreal species would need hight and length.. My adult jungles and diamonds are kept In 6ft high, 4ft long, 3ft wide enclosures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back