My first attempt

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oreo1

Reaction score
at a rage comic :D

snakey.jpg

this still happens to me...every. single. time.

hahahah saaame thing. I was considering submitting it to the site but unless people own snakes themselves they wouldn't really understand. But I guess they can always lol at my epic drawing of a snake instead haha

hahaha true. There are many that I don't understand but still cant help but giggle at the facials!

Very furnny lol and soooo true, I always wind up dropping/no throwing the food morsel and taking a backward leap heh heh heh so I did find this extremely funny :)
Kind regards
Crystal

Ooh, we got some more redditors here?!
I'd post that over to /r/snakes, we need to liven it up a bit...very quiet there :)

Hahahah the littler ones are always more eager as well and so it is much more shocking! o:

Ooh, we got some more redditors here?!
I'd post that over to /r/snakes, we need to liven it up a bit...very quiet there :)

Hahahah for sure! I tried submitting it to ragestache last night and it wouldn't work for me... But if anyone else wants to try posting it I don't mind :) Would just be funny to have it out there at least

Hahahah the littler ones are always more eager as well and so it is much more shocking! o:

Hahahah for sure! I tried submitting it to ragestache last night and it wouldn't work for me... But if anyone else wants to try posting it I don't mind :) Would just be funny to have it out there at least
how about memebase?

This is the first time I haven't hated a rage comic...and it''s just because it's from here and I can actually relate to it :p I absolutely steer clear of any rage comics on reddit :p
I won't post it though, it should be easy for you to do it, and you deserve the karma from it. Upload it to imgur.com, then just create a topic, select link and add the imgur link in :)

Hahah Scott! Andthanks James, it's very simple but so effective because it is so relevant IMO :) I will try uploading to imgur.com and memebase tonight. But if it doesn't work (my computer often hates on me...) I'll give up. It's enough just having it on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back