What's the closest you've come to doing yourself a mischief?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love the fact that she looks so please with herself !

snakegetslunchjpg.png

For all those blokes wanting to go out and buy a box, Google the word "codpiece"...

That would have made for an interesting hospital trip. Don't know if the doctors would believe you or just think you had a fetish for blenders.

For all those blokes wanting to go out and buy a box, Google the word "codpiece"...

Well...LOL...I couldn't help myself...I had to check it out..... Ohhhhhh Ahhhhhh ...... just goes to show you can learn something every day :lol: I've never heard of a.... codpiece .... shows what sort of a sheltered life I've lead !! :oops:

Haven't you ever watched a Shakespeare play or a ballet and wonder why the fellas all looked so well "packed and tidy" grannie ? You sure have led a sheltered life!

Soooo... you shed and she shed, syncronised shedding how sweet.

Hahaha your crap day just madeira e awesome :)

Made mine* bloody autocorrect ...

Last edited:
Thats a classic , should have been named Who wears the pants in this family " The Scrubby does " lmao
Glad your ok

Haven't you ever watched a Shakespeare play or a ballet and wonder why the fellas all looked so well "packed and tidy" grannie ? You sure have led a sheltered life!

Well yes I have seen those sort of things and I know they're for protection and I believe cricketers call them boxes...I think my son had one when he was a kid....but I didn't know they were called....codpieces !!! And the ones I saw on Google were certainly quite....well, different !!! :lol:

:shock: Wow u are very lucky to be still waking as a man today!! ;) They are absolute awesome shots, & what a girl hey, perfect striking accuracy........id invest in a guard or even just a ski suit for next time!!

That would have made for an interesting hospital trip. Don't know if the doctors would believe you or just think you had a fetish for blenders.

"What seems to be the problem?"
"My trouser snake appears to be acting up... there's a lot of itching, and some burning..."

haha! I actually have tears of laughter - sorry! Great story, what a formidable snake! Glad you are ok.

Cheers guys,

It may have made me look a fool, but I can see the funny side (after the initial "am I still there" check was done in the affirmative) and that's why I thought it was too good not to share.

As for a cod piece, I think I might use sex machines from "Dusk till Dawn"
From Dusk 'till Dawn - Sex Machine - YouTube

I think the end product would be very similar, though in this case, I don't think it would be quite as tidy. I had my mind more set on a sinkerator or the thresher that finished Dolph Lungren at the end of Universal Soldier.

I just love the fact that she looks so please with herself !

snakegetslunchjpg.png

Noice

Can't believe no one mentioned that my pants look like a happy ending..... that I can continue to have happy endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back