Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on thats not fair,theres plenty of things to see and do out west mate,for those into tadpoles you can catch them in beer bottles,its an old trick they swim in and hide,also good herping if you turn over the rubbish we leave lying around to encourage the reptiles population.
We are like ONE with nature,you can learn many things if you open your mind to the intrinsic values and learning experiences we have to offer the world Bro :)

Ah the local trash and treasure market.

sooooo dissapointed that i have a baby shower that i have to go to on at 12pm :S will be there up until that point though

I'm still sorting a few details out but I should be there with a table.
B&W Jungles, Woma's and Blonde Mac's up from grabs :D

This is the link to Hawkesbury HS website. If you want a stall etc.

Home

Hilly, would you be able to let us know if there is still space available?
I booked my spot today, bit late I think, but I did verbally ask someone before to keep me a spot.

I hope to buy a Antaresia perthensis hope there is some for sale.

does any one know if stein enclosures are gonna be there

[h=1]Reptile Expo[/h] [h=2]& Family Fun Day[/h]
[h=2]Penrith Panthers Exhibition Marquee[/h] [h=2]Panthers Complex, Mulgoa Road, Penrith[/h] [h=2]Sunday 4th of March 2012[/h] [h=2]Adults $10 Children $5 Family$25[/h] [h=2]LIVE Reptile Shows[/h] [h=2]Animal Encounters, Reptile Supplies, Face Painting[/h]
[h=2]Reptiles FOR SALE[/h] [h=2]Exotic Reptiles on Display[/h] [h=3]incl: an Anaconda, Green Iguana and Tegu[/h] [h=3]For more details please contact:[/h] [h=3]John Mostyn on 0416 922 282 or Colin South on 0434 400 149[/h] [h=3]or email [email protected][/h]

This will be an event worth attending !

This is the link to Hawkesbury HS website. If you want a stall etc.

Home

Hilly, would you be able to let us know if there is still space available?
I booked my spot today, bit late I think, but I did verbally ask someone before to keep me a spot.

There are still breeders tables available, some more breeders have secured theirs and it's shaping up to be a fantastic expo!

Anyone with any questions please don't hesitate to pm me or call John or Col on the numbers on this pamphlet
3aa3afc1-56de-5813.jpg

Hey people. I'm heading up from Canberra and was looking for some Antaresia or Bredli Hatchies... If anyone is going have some for sale could you pm me??
(If Bredlis are an option I'll need to get them added to the license before I come up).

Thank in advance
:D

Can't wait, Its good to catch up with the crowd....

So will the breeders/stall ppl be wearing name tags with there APS name??? Hehe just so I don't go to every table and ask- u a APS member??

It will be fantastic. I will be selling some windorah stimmis. Maybe some wheatbelts but not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back