Compilation of pythons striking

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love the last olive bite.....

Thanks for sharing, the olive was a but over excited by the looks of it.

Those olives are psycho haha! I laughed at the little antaresia that kept seeming to rather strike at you than the food lol.

Awesome video bud.
Gotta love Olive's feeding responses, they go nuts as soon as they think food's around..

I have a strike compilation on my you tube channel. Check my sig ;) it's pretty old though.

Thanks for the comments :)

The olive bite wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. That happened a few weeks ago. I learnt my lesson and put the camera down when filming them feeding last night :p

Silverbeast - I have only really started to get into them recently, I didn't know they had toured... Would be pretty awesome to see live I think. I'm going to see Lamb of God and In Flames next Tuesday night :)

That Olive was as funny as *******, but the rest were .............Woosses. My 15 month old Darwin hits harder and throws half dozen coils in the time these others are just taking off.

Awesome video mate, that little one kept missing was really funny, that was a massive strike by the olive, my murray darling did that once, launched straight out of her cage and landed on the floor rat in its mouth hahah, very nice work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back