Fact of Life.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mungus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
There's been a few people chasing reptiles etc.
I been a bit slack getting back to them........sorry had a few things on my mind.

Mumma ( mother in law ) 17/01/1930 - 14/02/2012
Mum ...........................08/06/1932 - 22/02/2012

Gone but never forgotten
R.I.P

Very sorry to hear this. And so close together. Very understandable your head has been in many places lately xx

Sorry for yours & your wife's loss!! How very sad it is to lose any loved one, but 2 so close together is a terrible loss, my thoughts are with you & your family!

It's hard enough losing one loved one, let alone two.

Very sorry to hear mungus - my condolences go out to you and your family mate.

R.I.P

Thinking of you guys, mate. Had a similar thing happen about 2 years ago, lost my grandmother,cousin and nearley my wife all within 5 days. Terrible time, but with time things get better.

So sorry to hear of your sad news. My condolences to you and your family. Be there for each other.

that sucks mate i get the same feeling every september for some reason my grandfather ,grandmother and my dad all had to pass within 2 weeks of each other but separate years it can play tricks on your mind if you let it someone told me that when something like this happens you have to pause everything else and deal with it take your time to grieve be angry ,sad all the rest because if you don't thats when your problems will come back to haunt you sorry to hear of your loss mate times will get better they have to when there at their worst

What an enormous loss to your family and yourself, the history, knowledge
and love that has disappeared in such a short time, my heart goes out to you.
But the beautiful memories will stay with you.
Good luck in this sad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back