Snakes are funner to take on walkies than dogs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is to stop people flashing, saves someone reading that they can take their python out in public and thinking it was one of the trouser type!

You may want to give your python a lukewarm bath to help it finish shedding.

either dececrate or decerate, did you both perhaps mean defecate? be a bit rough if your python went out to 'desecrate' a local park lol

either dececrate or decerate, did you both perhaps mean defecate? be a bit rough if your python went out to 'desecrate' a local park lol

Haha who knows what i meant, but i mean poo!

Everyone is having a right old time on this thread.... not sure if the sarcasm is directed at me.... but just in case... I don't show of my snakes in public areas... Or give let them eat small children or dogs... haha

I just took him to this park where there is NO PEOPLE to let him have a slither around and POO. YAY FOR POO

No harm done!

Haters be hating but the conclusion i have come too is that everyone is just plainly jealous of my little boy and his dog walking abilities

I had my Bredli out in MY FRONTYARD (dog is in the back) and caused a car accident. Rubber necker was too busy looking at the snake and forgot to stop for the car in front. :lol:

You may want to give your python a lukewarm bath to help it finish shedding.

Hey Focas. Did this arvo, and avoided the poo in the water with the afternoon walk this arvo! Woot Woot.

I had my Bredli out in MY FRONTYARD (dog is in the back) and caused a car accident. Rubber necker was too busy looking at the snake and forgot to stop for the car in front. :lol:

Hahahha man! Thats funny stuff!... Not so funny for the driver of the vehicle...

I reckon you won't be laughing if a cop or derm officer arrive at that park or your residence and bye bye snake

I take my scrubby to the park and let it hang out on the swings while I club dogs to death to feed it. The looks on the non snakey peoples faces are priceless.

in SA ive seen people walking down the road with them taking them to the reptile shop just down the road from the copshop last time i was in the reptile shop they asked me to bring it in so they can have a look at him.

im confused

Whatever happened to that member who used to take her snake shopping?

in SA ive seen people walking down the road with them taking them to the reptile shop just down the road from the copshop last time i was in the reptile shop they asked me to bring it in so they can have a look at him.

im confused

You're just confused cause you're from SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back