Plug for fave breeders, and new Woma!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danster

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well finally got my first woma, a Tennant Creek beauty I have named bandit. He was bred by Brad from Windsor ( the_brad on APS) , who was kind enough to take my son and I into his herp room to see his collection. I felt very lucky, as understandably not many breeders will allow this.
I can not recommend his snakes highly enough; they are all beautiful snakes kept in a pristine environment, and his passion shows when talking about them.
He was very informative about his snakes and my new woma, got to see the parents, and a lot of his new hatchlings. I didn`t want to leave!!
Joining APS and purchasing my reps through here is the best move I could make; Kylie ( Kyro) and Brad (the_brad) have been more than I could hope for; answering any concerns or questions quite happily and have become valuable people to know.
So a bit of a plug for these guys; and I am sure there are dozens more helpful and friendly breeders out there, so how about a plug for a few of YOUR fave breeders?

SAM_0335.jpgSAM_0336.jpgSAM_0338.jpg

Hi Danster, I too got my first Woma from Brad at the Castle Hill show a couple of weeks ago, he is a great little snake and I cant recommend Brad highly enough too any one wanting there first snake or just adding to the collection. I would post some pics but i still dont know how lol

I got this Woma off Brad too. He's a really nice guy. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone as well
390582_10150419420181966_746006965_8479486_1268833837_n.jpg

Thanks guys:) to kind. hey sax is that the pic I sent u? Cause that's only a day old in that pic! Hadn't even had it's 1st sloth!!! Can't wait to see it after a few shed!

Cheers Khagan.
Yeah Brad that's the only pic I've got of it so far but it's colouring up very nicely

i got my two beautiful female woma hatchlings of A Simpson and can not recommend him enough. Sexed all my hatchies at the same time for me, genuinly the nicest and most knowledgable of herpertologist when you can get hold of him that is

such nice clean banding on it Sax....yummmmm.

Cement is my favourite breeder, has sold me beautiful Diamonds, offers great advice, and is great for a chat too.

Good too see the kiddies enjoy the new addition Danster!

Swampie is a breeder I would recommend as I have got my woma off him and it's going great with no problems at all and will soon (when I decide what I'll be getting) will be dealing through him again

Last edited:
Thanks for the plug Danster:D, i'm just happy to see my animals go to great homes. I havn't had a buyer yet that hasn't been a pleasure to deal with so I guess i'm lucky there.
Saximus & Danster your woma's are stunning, I think I might have to get in touch with brad,I love being able to buy local;)

Last edited:
i got my two beautiful female woma hatchlings of A Simpson and can not recommend him enough. Sexed all my hatchies at the same time for me, genuinly the nicest and most knowledgable of herpertologist when you can get hold of him that is

Im assuming you mean A Stimson?
If so yes he is a great guy...when you can get in touch with him hahaha I've known him my whole life. And can't recommend him enough :)

Cheers Khagan.
Yeah Brad that's the only pic I've got of it so far but it's colouring up very nicely

i will have to come over with my new camera gear! :p
very nice woma.

i can't recommend hawkesbury reptiles high enough. kelly is an amazing breeder, has an awesome collection and is a top notch person.

hugsta is also a great breeder, has been very helpful and again a top notch person, very knowledgeable and has some amazing animals.

and of course there is snake ranch, nuff said!

Yeah what about us reptorians......oops Victorians. Well I reckon having read this thread what my first snake will be. For handling and looks I reckon I'm on a winner. Understandably so, they can all vary in temperament.

How do SXR stack up in the breeding stakes. It's good that we have all had positive, favourable experiences.

Well done guyz and galz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back