5 minutes at the VHS Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratoga

Reaction score
Here's my take on the VHS Seca 2012 Reptile Expo held last weekend in Melbourne. Hope it catches some of the atmosphere for those that attended, and for those of you that couldn't make it, hope it gives you a bit of an overview of what went on there and what you missed out on!

The clips are in no particular order. Arriving at lunch time it's clear that I missed quite a few things. Some of the threads on here talk about many interesting animals I didn't see, probably sold first thing when the doors opened to eager buyers!

VHS 2012 Reptile Expo - YouTube

Last edited:
WONDERFUL video thank you for posting!!! thats how i need to see Expos lol more than enough .... to many people to much noise for me that was just perfect hehehehe

Nice vid, thanks for sharing. It looks like a great expo:)

Great video mate :) looks like it was a great day.

Great video of the VHS Reptile Expo l enjoyed watching it thanks for sharing, it looks like it was a great day to be there, l could not make it this year, there is always next year deppending on what l am doing at the time we will see when the time comes.:)

Last edited:
Great work on the video, good editing. Really liked your work, even subscribed to your channel, and that's saying something. What camera and editing software are you using?

Very cool Vid.. I enjoyed it alot!!!
Cheers for posting :D
Looked like a good day!

Awesome cant wait for the Newcastle one = ) Liked the way you put the video together was great looked professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back