What do you... LIKE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like.

Hunting
Fishing
Camping
Surfing
Climbing
Sex
Music
Reading
Playing Guitar
Playing the Didge
Singing
Making stuff from wood
Women
Gardening
Trees
Storms
Floods
Ladies
Cooking
Sleeping
Bushwalks
Animals
Exploring
Rocks
Insects
Ladies
Tattoos
Coffee
Stuff
and so on.

beef jerky
hospitals
men
bull terriers
horses
reptiles
meat pies
the colours red and black
bass guitars (electric)
electric guitars
food
winter
money

theres more but this is what comes to mind

dtulip10....I don't just LIKE your post...LOL....I love it !! You sure don't like a dull life do you.... :lol: more power to you mate. ;)
yeah my life is usually pretty entertaining. like at the moment i am in a small airport at Yan'an in china flying back to Beijing so i can fly back to Sydney tomorrow most people could not keep up with me, but that's just me and the life i have led myself into and if anyone says ya cant do it, i make it my mission to do it. :)

strawberry milkshakes,
men....younger ... older ...don't care much, am only capable of looking now anyway ;)

Red Cordial? So that's why your so vivacious and full of energy in your posts Annie!

Red cordial is really good for you if you've got an upset tummy....so I'm told...and I like to have it at night before I got to bed with some of that fizzy saline stuff in it...!! :D I'm not really into beer or wines or stuff like that....sometimes I like a sweet white wine...but most of the time it just never crosses my mind to buy it.

Yeh From what i've heard wine is rather terrible, I never heard cordial it helps a upset stomach, but i drink plenty of the stuff lol

Last edited:
My Son
Sleep
Zombies
Exploring where not many people go (drains/caves/canyons/cliffs)
Bacon
Shoes

Yeh From what i've heard wine is rather terrible, I never heard cordial it helps a upset stomach, but i drink plenty of the stuff lol

Some wines are very nice....almost like cordials :D I prefer sweet wines rather than dry. But you're a bit young to worry about things like that young man. ;)

Be careful, if you start to misbehave, I might have to consider adopting you to keep you in line. ;)

Adoption Into a family with a snake? yes please! Lol, And yes, i have not had any sort of alcoholic beverage and don't plan to untill im of age :) and even then i don't want to drink :p

Adoption Into a family with a snake? yes please! Lol, And yes, i have not had any sort of alcoholic beverage and don't plan to untill im of age :) and even then i don't want to drink :p

Good lad..... there's nothing wrong with drinking (unless it's against your religion or something) as long as you drink moderately and never drink or drive and never be a passenger with someone driving who has been drinking. :D

Its rather bad for your body, and it kills brain cells, which im not real into... surely the occasional drink or party drink would be okay, it's just something i dont look forward to in my later years, unlike every other teen :p

Good on ya Jack. Dont judge others too quick though, Life is long.

Reptiles
Music Rock & Heavy Metal & Depressing stuff
Animals
My Dogs
Storms ..the bigger the better
Fog
Wind Chimes
Nature
Art
Photography my own and looking at others
High Cal Hand Guns & Target shooting
Sleeping
Food
The Paranormal

Poetry
Dark Poetry and Art
Fantasy Art
Jewellery
Fake nails because I cant grow mine :|
Psychics & Mediums
Psychology
Parapsychology
Camping
Bull Breed and Molosser Dogs
Fishing
Ufo's
Cryptozoology
Walking around Cemeteries and derelict old buildings at night
Star gazing
Staying in bed on cold rainy days
Creepy old houses
The smell of Rain
Monkeys
Parrots & Owls
Aquariums and Fish Keeping

Last edited:
Me too :)Do you play?
yeah I do. My brothers are teaching me electric guitar so I just use theirs and I have a Cort 4 string bass black with white scratch plate, single coil pickups and chrome hardware with ernie bell stringsI very mickle love male firefighters,ambos and cops.

I love my kids, my family, my friends.
Like...
Sunsets
Clear starry nights
Pina coladas
Animals of all shapes and sizes (except flying and biting insects)
Great Danes
My job
Kayaking
Tattoos
Piercings
Watching sport (not cricket, golf or tennis)
Playing sport including cricket, golf and tennis ;)
Getting my hair and nails done (doesn't happen often)
Walking/trekking
McDonalds chocolate frappes
Pineapple
Mushrooms
The smell of mushrooms cooking
The smell of petrol :-/ not that I sniff it or anything
The smell of rain
Dancing
Music
Canadian club whiskey
iPhones
Dusty pink (the colour)
3 day growth ;)
Makeup
Visiting my brother
Remembering my pop
Rainbows
Drawing
Money

Yeah... that'll do pig

I forgot to add, I like washing up :)

Last edited:
Motocross

Forced induction

Skylines/silvias/supras and a few euro's

My muscle car project that I've got with a mate

My dogs

My snakes

The mrs

Good food

An ice cold beer on a hot day

Fishing (don't get to do it enough)

RC

Good tv series and good movies

Bonfires

Camping

Boating

Those rare moments where you feel content with everything in life and can just let go and relax. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, it's sweet.

Having close calls and laughing at the sheer dumb luck that got you out of it, then realising your mortality when it could have gone in a completely different way.

Puppy breath, haha.

Great white sharks

Crocs

Flying

Good company

Hmm lets see..

Fishing
Camping
My job
Native plants
Native Animals
Learning