Fright of my life

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanzey

Reaction score
While handling my hatchy she was curious about my dresser. So I let her investigate..
She decided to slither in the crevice between two draws jamming her body in and squeezing her head:shock:
Panicked because I couldnt pull a draw forward or back because that would crush her. Luckily my I was able to lift some draws up and push down to let her out.

Lesson learned: Dont handle near crevices :oops: Seem fined afterwards and continued to crawl over my hands..

I had a close call last week with my hatchy, was holding it put it down cos I was coughing, it jumped on the floor and tried setting up camp in the mechanism and hinges under my recliner, lucky the missus has skinny hands and arms and got the lil bugger out for me. ( missus petrified of snakes lol).

Lucky you got her out, they can squeeze themselves anywhere. My female spotted has a habbit of wanting to go underneath the recliner every time I get her out, and she's really quick about it too. Just glad I've always been able to always get her out of there.

Lucky you got her out, they can squeeze themselves anywhere. My female spotted has a habbit of wanting to go underneath the recliner every time I get her out, and she's really quick about it too. Just glad I've always been able to always get her out of there.
I had to upend a recliner one night to get my BHP out. I thought if I lifted the foot rest it would be easier, but in the end I turned the dam thing upside down. Just as well. Azzie was in the arm mechanics of it. If I had lifted up the foot stool I would have had two snakes that didn't wriggle much. They're like bloody scissors those things!

I had a close call last week with my hatchy, was holding it put it down cos I was coughing, it jumped on the floor and tried setting up camp in the mechanism and hinges under my recliner, lucky the missus has skinny hands and arms and got the lil bugger out for me. ( missus petrified of snakes lol).

Hubby and I think that is really really special...she is frightened of snakes but your feelings and the life of that little snake was worth more to her than her fear....that is really special and lovely you tell her she is a very very lovely person !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back