Another dumb question.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another eagle wannabe here, I keep telling people that's what I wish to be reincarnated into if it's at all possible hehe. The amazing eyesight, the sheer strength and grace, the flying of course, soaring over oceans and chasms, one can dream no? ;)

I'd be Jesus, I have always wanted to walk on water.
Although humans are made up of 70% water and I can walk on humans so am I 70% Jesus already ?
The mind ponders :p

As much as I dislike them, I think I'd want to be a pet cat. They are blatantly uncaring, awful, heartless beasties, yet still get everything handed to them on a silver platter.

at first i thought well i would like to be a horse or dog but then i thought they are pets and unless you get a good human your screwed.... so i guess i want to be a neandertal... always been fascinated by that period

i would like to be a pickle. not the maccas kind, one of those big ones you buy in a jar

I would love to be a tiger... Everyone loves tigers and they are awesome

Everyone loves tigers!! I would want to be one, I'd want one as a pet :D

I would be a shapeshifter/equivalent, so essentially I'd be EVERYTHING!

Along the same lines - I'd want to be a succubus. Not the 'traditional' succubus, but Richelle Mead's version. She can shapeshift into any form, and she'll live forever! Hot & Immortal, here I come :lol:

I'd like too be my dog Billie...if he doesn't have "the life"...no one does!

Failing that,
some sort of Vigilanti wild animal, eating silly humans for their crimes against my kind, who is just far too awesome to ever be caught.

A zombie lol... (been playing too much urban dead)

Otherwise, I'd be fire...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Yeh I must say, I do get quite envious when I have to work on cold rainy days and all the animals here get to stay in bed all day.
Snakes - chill out in their hides.
Lizards- Sits lazily under warm light.
Dog - sleeps in MY bed (I've caught her) and body guards the lizard.

So any of the above on cold rainy days would be great.

I would love to be a tiger... Everyone loves tigers and they are awesome

But then you'd have to worry about people poaching you to sell your skin and other parts to backward superstitious retards....who think that it somehow has some sort of medical benefit.

I would like to be a Brown Bear/Polar Bear in Alaska/Canada....maybe even a crocodile in Australia/Africa...also being a Komodo Dragon would be sick

I'd be Jesus, I have always wanted to walk on water.
Although humans are made up of 70% water and I can walk on humans so am I 70% Jesus already ?
The mind ponders :p

You'd also be able to magically cure leprosy!!!..Of course without having the sense/know how to tell anyone what actually causes it.....how to avoid getting it again....and what to do if you or anyone else gets it after your gone!!

Last edited:
You'd also be able to magically cure leprosy!!!..Of course without having the sense/know how to tell anyone what actually causes it.....how to avoid getting it again....and what to do if you or anyone else gets it after your gone!!

Yeah not only leprosy, imagine the line at my front door every Sunday morning with all the people wanting me to cure their hangover !

I would be a dolphin, one of the few other animals who enjoy sex (not sure if the mod's will let me say that, but meh, its a natural instinct) as a pleasurable pastime, not just as a tool for reproduction. :)

I'd be a Poke' master.

Or a grain of sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back