'Facebook Dad' fights back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both morons...Dr Phil is the most worthless highly paid person of all time..And the "facebook" dad is nothing more than an attention seeking loser who staged this whole show to become an internet sensation...Both are worthless.

this guy rules.... i agree i remember every time i got smacked.. and i remembered why i deserved it. no big drama

Good on him. I can accept that people have different opinions on things, but the one thing I don't like is hypocracy. Of course this wont stop Dr Phil from getting back on his soap box.

They're both morons...Dr Phil is the most worthless highly paid person of all time..And the "facebook" dad is nothing more than an attention seeking loser who staged this whole show to become an internet sensation...Both are worthless.
He states numerous times in many different posts it was posted to his daughters facebook page and not intended for the whole world to see.

75% of America agreed with him so just shows where the thoughts are, have a read through every reply to the first video (not just here on APS but on his pages) it's even higher a percentage from across the globe....this guy just has more guts than most parents to actually punish his child for doing wrong it's that simple.

*I do agree with you on Dr Phil, who isn't even a real doctor last I heard

Got no respect for anyone who needs a gun to one up a 15yo girl.

Ta typically American though. I'd be shocked if the guy was Australian but I suppose over there it's the norm to use a gun for like, everything haha. He's a champ. I never saw Dr. Phill's response, I'm guessing it would have been along the lines of 'abuse?'

And I was fifteen not that long ago. I reckon I deserved a bloody flogging haha

Didn't agree with his first video, definitely agree with his response in this one though.

Yeh his response was pretty awesome. Awesome bloke for being honest with himself and sticking up for his actions.

I don't see what's wrong with using a gun to one up a 15 year old when you're American and guns are a fact of life xD

He states numerous times in many different posts it was posted to his daughters facebook page and not intended for the whole world to see.

75% of America agreed with him so just shows where the thoughts are, have a read through every reply to the first video (not just here on APS but on his pages) it's even higher a percentage from across the globe....this guy just has more guts than most parents to actually punish his child for doing wrong it's that simple.

*I do agree with you on Dr Phil, who isn't even a real doctor last I heard

Well then he would have uploaded it to facebook and not to youtube...It was an obvious publicity stunt and a clever one at that...

I could care less whether 75 percent of anyone agrees on any topic....Only 4 out of 10 people believe in evolution...Does that mean I should become a creationist and not believe in evolution? No because I have a brain and deductive reasoning to know that it is almost certainly true.

It's not that I'm against his message or think it's cruel ( in that regard I completely don't care)....Obviously if your kid is whining about doing chores and being a spoiled prick something needs to be done...But his response was retarded and an obvious publicity stunt...He could have easily just taken the computer away and donated it to a veteran or an orphanage but he chose to destroy a perfectly good computer in an obvious publicity stunt...I am a very un-wasteful person and have always been extremely appreciative of what I have...it's a big pet peeve of mine...I hate ungrateful and wasteful people...

Last edited:
Still, it's a pretty awesome publicity stunt, it poops all over any of the Kardashians publicity stunts :)

And I don't agree with you (no offense), can I also be right?

EDIT: I totally don't mean to be rude by saying that, I reruns what I said and I kinda wish I knew how to delete comments off my iPhone from here, so there was no offense intended there :)

I don't see what's wrong with using a gun to one up a 15 year old when you're American and guns are a fact of life xD

That seems true according to 7mate, where guns are used quite commonly to repossess cars apparently hahaha :)

Last edited:
mmafan555, I wish I could read minds from across the internet like you can. Will I ever be as good as you are? :D

mmafan555, I wish I could read minds from across the internet like you can. Will I ever be as good as you are? :D

Doubtful :) I do have good natural intuition ( or I at-least think I do :) )

It's not the message so much that annoys me...It's just that I don't trust him or his intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back