What's the closest you've come to doing yourself a mischief?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,
now it may seem strange that I hadn't checked earlier, but yesterday I was busy fighting the big girl off, and today, I've been at work since before the sun was up.
Guess what, finally did a check after my last post,

YEP, SHE GOT ME.

A 1mm scratch on a vein with 5mm bruising. It just got a little closer.
Really counting my lucky starts now.
I ask my wife if adding a photo would constitute as inappropriate. Although I disagree, she said it was.

Last edited:
Cheers

Noice

Can't believe no one mentioned that my pants look like a happy ending..... that I can continue to have happy endings.

I was going to mention something a long the lines of "I didn't think pythons salivated so please explain the wet spot" but I thought you may have been a little more frightened than you were going to admit and I wasn't going to embarrass you :p

If you post your latest pic I'm sure I can come up with a suitable speech bubble for it....... On 2nd thought please don't.... We could both end up in the naughty corner :)

OMG... I laughed so hard that my 13yr old came running in to see what the commotion was. I showed him the pics and I can't tell you what he said about the last pic for fear of getting an infraction.

Last edited:
Your undies pic totally made my husband cross his legs. I crossed my legs after your post about the 1mm scratch... so... how far out your rear is your stomach hanging after discovering that one...?

I couldn't help but think...
"A little less teeth please love!!"

And as for your war wound...
"'Tis but a scratch!"

Congratulations are in order though, you are a very lucky man, and almost a very unlucky not-quite-the-man-he-used-to-be.

That last photo suggests that you did more than just **** yourself.......:lol:

hahaha dude you are sooo lucky.
Great story!

Thanks all.
Heres a pic for size comparison.
IMG_2651.jpg

STOP POINTING THAT THING TOWARDS YOUR CROTCH! Jeeze you're asking for another one! ;)

She's gorgeous btw!

I was just kidding Chewy, I'd noticed the tattoo discrepancy before lol (I love colour use in tats, and yours is pretty nice). She's still gorgeous though, definitely serious about that. Scrubbies are such impressive pythons. Even though they're a little too much for me personally I still love to look at them :D

She looks nice after a slough, a bit blue in the full body shot.

Sarah, pants are still optional. ;)

I'm sorry, I can't help it...

Meh, I've seen bigger.;)

Really though, she is a stunning girl:D

My friend (who also has snakes) came over and we were talking about my bigger bredli and whether i should put him up a food size.. so i had the frozen rat which was clearly too big, next to his head for comparison. nek minnit my snake has grabbed at the rat and started to wrap around my wrist. I freaked and ran to the sink and held his head under the running water until he let go of the rat. he finally let go but by this point he was really worked up and keen to find this rat again.. and of course my hand smelt like rat so that was next on the menu and he launches for my hand, misses and tries again, this time grabbing my coles workshirt hahahaha. i let him hold my shirt until i got him off my wrist, then worked him off my shirt.
Whole ordeal lasted probably 3 mins and was very scary and silly of me haha. was awesome to feel how hard they constrict but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back