Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets try again! Sorry about that......

DSC_1055Medium2-1.jpg

DSC_1597Medium.jpg

DSC_2145Medium.jpg

DSC_0752Medium.jpg

DSC_1581Medium.jpg

DSC_0140Medium.jpg

DSC_0075Medium.jpg

DSC_0253Medium.jpg

DSC_0160Medium.jpg

This little girl was one of two of the hatchies produced by the "snake" woma female.
She was in the scales & tales magazine cover a while back.
she is the best natured snake ive owned
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0209.JPG

Hi all, this is my long awaited Tennant creek Woma, bred by the_brad from APS. I can already see why all u guys love these so much, only had him 2 days and he is my favourite already!! And my son, who is a little nervous about pythons (he is a lizard man lol) took straight to him. Great snake to introduce people to pythons; soooooo friendly and inquisitive!!
SAM_0338.jpgSAM_0335.jpg

my holdback pair from last year just shed over the last few days - they are growing well so should be good to go next year well and truly.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• woma 1.JPG
    woma 1.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 77
  • woma 2.jpg
    woma 2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 85
my holdback pair from last year just shed over the last few days - they are growing well so should be good to go next year well and truly.

Cheers,
Dave

Are these your tanami's Dave? I can see why you held them back. Love the strong solid banding. Thinking about resting Yellow girl this coming season and putting all my woma effort into red girl and a clutch from her. She's eating like a pig and putting on really good condition. Good times all round :)

Took this photo tonight for an email, thought I might share it with you all.

Attachments

• womas 009.JPG
    womas 009.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back