any market in LIVE mice?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repty23

Reaction score
I'm about to start breeding mice but was just wondering if mice are in very much damand? as im getting way more then my collection needs. Also what an appropriate price to sell weaners and adults at?
Thanks

Have a look in the for sale section for an idea on price. There doesn't seem to be as much demand for mice as rats but around this time of year I notice lots of people want pinkies for their hatchies

guees i could sell pinkies... I have to sell them live cause my mum wont let me c02 them with our soda stream :S

You can use a soda stream to gas mice and rats as it produces c02

It kills by asphyxiation, it replaces the oxygen and the animal cannot breath. It is the fastest way and most humane way to kill them.
so how do you use the soda stream to gas em what do u hold the live feed in to gas?

soz im new and just curious

I try to feed live pinkie mice to my dragons before and after breeding season they love em. But I find them hard to source at times most people just sell bulk frozen bags of 12 or more. where is your Somewhere location ?

Much easier and faster along with more humane just giving pinks a flick to the back of the head.

Don't forget the pet market, either. Mice are getting harder to find in pet shops, so if you have pretty ones, people might like ot buy pets, too.

i dont have any issues in selling off my extra mice , that pays for all the rodents food and bedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back