Some pic's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibblore

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score

attachment.php

Nice geckos, and agree with the above.

Can you post some pics of any southern spotteds please?

shes pretty gravid at the moment and probly knows how sleep deprived she will be when the kids hatch lol.

Nice geckos, and agree with the above.

Can you post some pics of any southern spotteds please?

I go take a couple for ya back soon

Gibblore, great geckos. I like your S.salebrosus, how many of them are you keeping these days?

Goodonya G. Brightened my arvo!

Last edited:
I used to catch thick tails (we called them barking geckoes) all the time as a kid. They do get big and they are beautiful. Not for my part of the world though. where do your leafies originate?

I want some geks but Parks are not sure what is or isn't allowed. The legislation can have several interps.

I see some stunning XL velvets in Arnhem Land. Collection is an absolute no-no. I will definately get some pics though.

Last edited:
As far as I know we still are. I believe that I am bringing a little friend for pic 1 along as well :)

I used to catch thick tails (we called them barking geckoes) all the time as a kid. They do get big and they are beautiful. Not for my part of the world though. where do your leafies originate?

You should see some of the ones I used to find when I was in SW western australia, they were gorgeous! Jet black tails, rich maroon body with white dots. Absolutely stunning!

As far as I know we still are. I believe that I am bringing a little friend for pic 1 along as well :)

You should see some of the ones I used to find when I was in SW western australia, they were gorgeous! Jet black tails, rich maroon body with white dots. Absolutely stunning!

I'm with ya! South coast of Adelaide Plains they were translucent honey colours with dark bands full of glowing stars. Mezzzmerising!

I'm with ya! South coast of Adelaide Plains they were translucent honey colours with dark bands full of glowing stars. Mezzzmerising!

Very nice! :)
Don't you wish sometimes that you could take 6 months off work to do a photographic journal record of all different colour forms found in the wild.
Dammit... shouldn't have said that, now I want to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back