Have you seen this!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AusReptiles88

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Baby capuchin monkeys for sale advertised on one of the pet websites, i'm sure if you know where most illegal ads are advertised you'll find the site. i don't know if i can give a web address so this is all the info i can give.

"These babies come with all paper work including health certificate. Babies-- are raised in our home with dogs , cats kits. We have been working with monkeys for over 18 weeks all babies come with starter kits including bottles, diapers, formula, baby blankets & toys. Our babies are vet checked and come with a health certificate. Feel free to contact us now if you feel you can give a good home to one of our babies.contact for more details and pictures"

no way? ya can't keep monkeys, unless you've got like a zoo license or something, it doesn't ask for any license or anything as well.

It would be a scam, as most are. There aren't any such animals for sale, the people 'selling' would take the poor suckers money and then disappear. Unfortunately too many people fall in to those traps because of temptation.

why the hell would you keep an animal that utilises a whole area of jungle in a small contained area , nowonder people get bit. oh and dont say thats as bad as keeping snakes in captivity , snakes are solitary.

Wonder if they'd accept a trade, there's an annoying dog next door and monkeys don't bark!

My capuchins got eaten by my anaconda....

Was so gutted :(

The worst thing is - it's a hybrid anaconda - mixed with a chameleon - making it a chameleoconda - which unfortunately seems to be able to camouflage itself very effectively.

The monkeys never saw it coming :(

Everytime I see these adverts it makes me sad in a sad place. I remember those happy monkeys before the chameloconda ate them all up. One by one....

But that's not the worst of it... I now can't find the chameleoconda!!! It could be anywhere!

The worst thing is - it's a hybrid anaconda - mixed with a chameleon - making it a chameleoconda - which unfortunately seems to be able to camouflage itself very effectively.

Everytime I see these adverts it makes me sad in a sad place. I remember those happy monkeys before the chameloconda ate them all up. One by one....

But that's not the worst of it... I now can't find the chameleoconda!!! It could be anywhere!

This reminds me of the snake from A series of unfortunate events, haha

Funniest thing i have read for a very long time ... cheers !

Funniest thing i have read for a very long time ... cheers !

Do you laugh at other people's misery? I've lost my chameleoconda and you had a giggle :(

Anyway, here's a picture of it I took a few weeks back... We often go on long walks together:

428105_305685639488107_100001400210302_879345_1126268484_n.jpg

This time I took him down to the beach, unfortunately I didn't notice there was some birds on the beach... You can see him there on the left of the picture stalking one of those birds (one of them defecated themselves when he noticed the snake).

It's really upsetting that he's gone missing now. I thought he might have gone back to the beach, but alas, I couldn't find him there.

I can see him quite clearly, you need new glasses.

I can see him quite clearly, you need new glasses.

I said that - this was the last photo I took with him... He's gone now... To all I know I have an 18 foot anaconda in my garage... How would I know? He's digesting penguin I guess...

I feel for you at this sad time. You may never see your chameloconda again, yet it
may be very close, very close.
Hey I don't want to see a thread on here "when chameloconda go bad" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back