New Enclosure - Is it big enough?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvbuz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Here are a few photos of the new enclosure I recently built for our BHP. She's just under 8' long and the enclosure gives her about 6 square feet of floor space. Just a bit concerned it isn't going to big enough for her. So far she had shed in there just fine and has a nice hide as well (not shown in these photos) and the branch has been taken out as BHP aren't that handy when it comes to climbing and resting on a stick! Comments appreciated. We don't heat or light as we are in the tropics where we seldom get below 30 in the daytime, and have plenty of natural light all year round. Cheers, Buzzy
DSCF2597.jpgDSCF2599.jpgDSCF2611.jpgDSCF2605.jpg

I'm certainly no expert and will be the first to admit that but it looks quite smallish especially for something of that size, and great BHP by the way. Depth wise it seems ok but would have gone the same size again wider.

Can u post the actual dimensions as pics can be deceptive.

Cheers guys.

It looks way too small for that size snake. I wouldn't go any smaller than a 4x2x2 for a BHP and that's a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back