PVC/Polyethylene plastic enclosures!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the thin ones are alpolic which is cheaper than celluka
Pict 3.4.5 are celluka
I use celluka for some things and alpolic for others depending on spp to be housed.
Strength is good, each stack is on wheels and full as you see with substrate glass heating animals etc.. real light.
The rodent stack has sand as a substrate and you can still easily pick a cage up.
A four foot cage empty no glass you can pick up with one hand easily

WOW algood thanks mate I was chasing the name of that other product.

Hey james, Where did your thread get moved to as I can't seem to access it ATM :mad:

Deleted by a mod.

The price was free? Cant you make enclosures for people...? ;)

LOL!

I was a subscriber for years until it just ran out.

That looks trick james

Cheers Brenton

the enclosure does look really good. i would never of put black track on white. Mr.James bringing the interior decorating to an enclosure near you!!!

on the topic of the molded plastic enclosures..
aren't they being made already and for some years now, whats wrong with them, high price tag or what? can't say I have looked at the price of them when I have spotted them.

the enclosure does look really good. i would never of put black track on white. Mr.James bringing the interior decorating to an enclosure near you!!!

Black tracks break the white up thumbs up.

Cheers Brenton

very expensive , nothing under $500 that ive seen for a 3x2x2 , that doesnt include lights or heating, and i dont like the colours they come in, or the shape, they are not just a plain box, there are ridges everywhere

on the topic of the molded plastic enclosures..
aren't they being made already and for some years now, whats wrong with them, high price tag or what? can't say I have looked at the price of them when I have spotted them.

Not to mention they are weak, sag and have poor thermal qualities.

Anyone find any builders?... considering buying US..Would rather buy domestic though.

Here's some I built we are producing these if anyone's interested please pm me.
79dfb7bc-afcc-79f9.jpg
79dfb7bc-afdc-a07d.jpg

Cheers Brenton

Last edited:
they are nice. pvc foam board is it?

Thanks and Yes with CNC routed perspex doors as I will never be able to use just plane PVC here in Canberra they have very poor heat retention but PVC cages have came a long way since the ones I first looked at so maybe there better now

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back