Can someone sex my mice?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on you tube some one should have how two sex them

squeeze them gently near opening and boys nuts will protrude between anus and wee wee bits they all look like girls from that angle
think yourself lucky they charge extra for females down here

Last edited:
Yeah they all look female to me too. Monty Python's diagrams certainly suggest so too. I'd take them back to swap if you asked specifically for males. Good luck with whatever you decide!

why take them back? just go somewhere else and buy some males. diff blood lines will be good

i dont wanna go on a rank here.... but i have had several males that have had clearly visible nipples.. and another of my family members that also breeds mice has mis-sexed many mice by thinking "only girls hav nipples u can see"

Hey, not trying to start an argument but could you please post pictures of males with visible nipples, Id love to see it as would a few other rodent breeders I know

All females.

Hey, not trying to start an argument but could you please post pictures of males with visible nipples, Id love to see it as would a few other rodent breeders I know

Me too, would be really interesting to see pics. I've sexed thousands upon thousands of mice and never ever seen a mouse (or rat for that matter) with a nipple line that didn't have a matching v-jayjay.

Last edited:
How has this thread reached 4 pages?? Dude just Google it. It's not rocket surgery

Don't pet shops separate their males and females in different tanks..... If they are all females then the females that were sold as males will probably be pregnant, so wait a few weeks and you will probably have some males in their litters. If they are not all females then you don't have a problem.... either way the problem will solve its self in time

numba 5 might be a male...
nice healthy looking mice repty 8)

Males have a larger space between the genitals and anus than the females, females also have nipples & males DO NOT.

Hmm thnxs for all your info guyz. I will w8 3 wks and if no babies i will return them. Should i lock this threads.

They are all female, so unless they were housed with males prior to purchase, you won't get any litters. Whoever sold them to you can't sex mice.

Just went got some more mice. And they definitely look like males. They have mighty large "cushions" and the spacing between the anus and the pen___ is large. They also dont have any nipples.Very excited.

Just went got some more mice. And they definitely look like males. They have mighty large "cushions" and the spacing between the anus and the pen___ is large. They also dont have any nipples.Very excited.
cool , they normal mice or supers ? if u dont know the diffrence - the supers have there undies on the outside :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back