Who has a forklift lisc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83

Reaction score
Hi who has a Forklift lisc I am planning on going for mine maybe this week or next week and thought I would get a bit of info before hand what it involves test wise is it easy ? I am doing a 2 day course in blacktown area.

any info would be great that may help me or give me a idea what to expect.

Cheers
Mike

If you're doing it in Blacktown then expect to be instructed on how to remove ATM's from walls.

If you're doing it in Blacktown then expect to be instructed on how to remove ATM's from walls.

LOL the company looks pretty going running the course, Your comment cracked me up tho :)

Yer I have my forklift license, it's easier then the boom lift ticket trust me.

Yer I have my forklift license, it's easier then the boom lift ticket trust me.

Whats the test like 50 Questions ? are they multiple choice and some written and what do you get tested on when it comes to the driving do they just get you to move some pallets around and prove you can safely drive the forklift ?

it's easy as to pass, you'll have to do a written test and a practical test both of which are almost all common sense things, with a few technical questions about load placement and weight, i can't think of anything easier.. also make sure you maintain 3 points of contact when entering and exiting the forklift, some instructors and assessors or really picky with that..

it's easy as to pass, you'll have to do a written test and a practical test both of which are almost all common sense things, with a few technical questions about load placement and weight, i can't think of anything easier.. also make sure you maintain 3 points of contact when entering and exiting the forklift, some instructors and assessors or really picky with that..

Cheers mate.

The 3 points of contact is required for all machinery. Don't go jumping in and out like you see most operators doing on site.

It's really easy.

I got my forky license before I got my drivers license.
Huge buzz driving 10t forks shifting shipping containers....big ol' tonka trucks.

It's really easy.

I got my forky license before I got my drivers license.
Huge buzz driving 10t forks shifting shipping containers while singing "Sittin' on the dock of the bay" :)....big ol' tonka trucks.

Paying your way through uni??

Worked for a while in a quarry.
It was all sorts of cool with lots of big toys.

The forks...as stated, 988 loaders, 50 t dump trucks, O&K drill rigs, D9 bull dozers.

Luckily I managed to get my tickets in most of them during my time.

Not small bits of kit :)

Doing the morning pre-shift services on the 50t dumpies re: checking fluid levels, fueling up as always a rather interesting start to the day esp. considering I'm only 5'2.

Whats the test like 50 Questions ? are they multiple choice and some written and what do you get tested on when it comes to the driving do they just get you to move some pallets around and prove you can safely drive the forklift ?
yup pretty well , a heap of questions and then get u to preform certian tasks on the forklift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back