Men of Herpetology Calendar ? ? ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, but if it raises money it has to be a good thing. Devil Ark is a great project. I have the girls of herpetology instead. If anyone has spare money buy some fencing for devil ark to allow for the next stages of the project.

Ps this thread will be deleted soon same as any that where posted about girls of herpetology.

My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

d_cup.jpg

Because its fundraising which needs admin approval. The girls of herp calendar was also for sale at the same time as the APS calendar so it may have created conflict between the 2. Which would you buy a calendar with pics of snakes or woman with snakes. Hard choice lol

Oh ok that's weird but I guess they have their rules. You may need to pm me a link to the girls one...please :p

D3pro and Beard...what a pair of hunks!!
Nice to know that you are not denying the women of Australia!

It's only fair the "Girls" get a Calendar to use and yes for a good cause.

I'm all for it!! Loved the look and the idea of the Women in Herpetology calendar, why not one for the girls to look at, and it goes to a great cause!!

And here I was about to suggest Kenno :D

I'm all for it if Kenno is involved!!! :D :D ;)

I'm all for it!! Loved the look and the idea of the Women in Herpetology calendar, why not one for the girls to look at, and it goes to a great cause!!

I'm all for it if Kenno is involved!!! :D :D ;)

Excuse my lack of insight here but who the hell is Kenno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back