Gold Coast Reptile Expo 2012??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting enclosures too and from might be a PITA tho - or do people have temp enclosures? And how many critters would be the preferred option or does that depend on the spot given to set up?

Not sure i could display - tho most of my reptiles are cuddly darlings - just curious as it could be fun! Will certainly be there to check everything out if nothing else!

Still vendor stalls available, Troy? I'm prettya sure I'm @ the comedy club that night, so I'll have to be sober all day this year.
FROWNY FACE.

yes still some available send me a email and ill send you the forms you need

depending how i go for work and movable tanks we might bring a few things down...

sounds good send me a email if you want more info

Getting enclosures too and from might be a PITA tho - or do people have temp enclosures? And how many critters would be the preferred option or does that depend on the spot given to set up?

Not sure i could display - tho most of my reptiles are cuddly darlings - just curious as it could be fun! Will certainly be there to check everything out if nothing else!

its up to you how many animals you wish to bring and the space to set up is on the size of the enclosures.

can you buy snakes there

after the meeting today with DERM its not looking good but working on it.

Even if you can't buy AT the expo- you still have the potential to meet breeders and discuss what they may have for sale after the expo. You still get to see the animals that may be available :)

This will hopefully be my first expo :)

Even if you can't buy AT the expo- you still have the potential to meet breeders and discuss what they may have for sale after the expo. You still get to see the animals that may be available :)

This will hopefully be my first expo :)
Yeah... but some of us are travelling over 4 hours to be there so unless they have the animals in their hotel room most will go home empty handed

not yet as of the last meeting i had with DERM they told me (no expo in queensland will be selling any animals as the legislation does not allow it.)
but trying to change that
Troy

How is the Gold Coast expo any different from the Scales & Tails expo last year?? Not trying to start an argument, just curious, when Scales & Tails received permission to sell 'commercial' animals, and now DERM are saying no animals for sale at Qld Expos whatsoever..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back