Men of Herpetology Calendar ? ? ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

d_cup.jpg
ahh Denuel I see you've lost weight....good on ya!

I'm cool to pose naked with my scrub python.
scrub python ha , you sure it's not a pygmy

problem is us guys dont look any good posed half naked.....

Last edited:
Ill gladly whip out my anaconda for this one, might need a two month spread for it though.

It's already full steam ahead! First photo shoot has already been done, my pics are being taken in June I think lol

Ill gladly whip out my anaconda for this one, might need a two month spread for it though.

Haha. Is your ego that big :)

It's already full steam ahead! First photo shoot has already been done, my pics are being taken in June I think lol

Really?!? Where was my invite? Its cause i'm bearded isn't it! Bearded men have feelings too! We're still men under our beards and we deserve to be treated with respect! We're entitled to be treated like a piece of meat too. A hairy, manly piece of meat.

This is plain discrimination.

You people are beardists!!!

Last edited:
Hands up who thinks beard should be included.

:)

:shock:

This was as close an emoticon as I could find that might have anything to do with a hand up.........Well, just look at his face

But I'm with ya, beards are the go

Or for those sitting on the fence, how about half a beard?
Half-Bearded-Man-Arrested.jpg

We could get some action shots with guys bending over to retrieve a snake exposing a grand canyon style plumbers crack ;) I think we're onto a winner! :

iStock_000000314647XSmall.jpg

Still, if the ladies were to get involved! ....well :D

Where's the next line about "you're not afraid to show it''

I'm pretty sure Megzz is keen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back