What do you do for work?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working due to a long term injury at the moment. Have one year left of study to be a Jeweller when I can get around to it. Hubby is Army (not supposed to mention it online but meh) and before that he worked at SP Exports in Qld (one of the biggest tomato suppliers in Australia) who just went into receivership. We're quietly cheering about this - ****ty workplace. Before that he worked through various service stations including a Freedom Fuels in Wakerley (Redland Shire area of Brissie) in 2005. He was on the morning shift following the night a fellow broke in through the roof and electrocuted himself trying to cut off the security system. Still can't quite explain the feeling of knowing there was a dead fellow in the roof right above his head for hours without him knowing. He never got held up but all in all his working life has been quite eventful!

Got a part time job at a fish market on sunday, finally got a job. Now im saving for a rack and a pair of patternless levis

Good on yah mate. Work hard and hopefully we'll see some vids of a rack and patternless sometime in the future!

I work at GE Oil and Gas as a Fitter... I build the Wellheads/Xmas Trees that go on the top of either Oil/Gas well's.... Im a first year apprentice... Loving every minute of it... :)

Fitter/Welder all around NSW mines, expanding to SA and WA. FML.

I have just left the teaching profession to get back on the tools, I make kick **** tool boxes for mine spec vehicles!

Scientific Assistant/Technician,at a public health,forensic and science facility.Every day can be different and most days can be fun.

You brake your pushie i fix it . Or i watch movies & get payed for it , which ever way you look at it it's all good .

Well, I sit in a chair all day and listen to different teachers tell me stuff that i don't really care much for, How does knowing how many edges are on a triangle get me a career in photography? Lol, The fun of being a student.

Currently making a living doing paving and civil work, but i really hate the boss, pay and work conditions!!!!
I really want to get into the excavation game!!! i could sit there and watch excavators do there thing all day, love it when i get the chance to operate one for work!

Landscaper/ pool maitenance ( best job for milf hunting) thats my everyday job, I also do promotions for fights and train kids in muay thai.

I'm a Pit Technician for a small mining company. Collecting Iron Ore samples and general site maintenance. Good coin and great working conditions.
I'd suggest to anyone looking for a career change to look at the mines. Would have to be the easiest and best paid job I have had.
I come from a jack of all trades background working longer hours and getting paid less than I do now.

I'm 18 years of age and working on Oil rigs in Australia, New Zealand and in the UAE. Best experience i have ever had and absolutely loving it.
How did you get into that? and what do you do?

Im a Brewery Technician for XXXX
How do u like that, must like the smell
Scientific Assistant/Technician,at a public health,forensic and science facility.Every day can be different and most days can be fun.
Did you do a lab teq corse?

I have just left the teaching profession to get back on the tools, I make kick **** tool boxes for mine spec vehicles!

c094756e-ba38-7c60.jpg

See!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back