Men of Herpetology Calendar ? ? ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: Wow, there are really some......uhummm great catches on here......this calender is being given away right?? ;)

Ok here's my entry for Mr. August... :lol:

gords.jpg

lmao, I'm stealing this pic!!! Oh pure gold!!'

Why, thank you:oops:

Your welcome.......after a wash & a brush u should scrub up alright ;) But i did notice that the beard you are forever talking about is missing.......

Im still not sure i would pay for the calender though :p

Really?!? Where was my invite? Its cause i'm bearded isn't it! Bearded men have feelings too! We're still men under our beards and we deserve to be treated with respect! We're entitled to be treated like a piece of meat too. A hairy, manly piece of meat.

This is plain discrimination.

You people are beardists!!!

Hahaha Beard.... you may be surprised to know i am quite hairy..... all over!!

I don't have a full beard but do have lots of stubble.

Totally buying a copy now! Will you sign it for me Jay?

For you Gordo, of course! lol

Ok here's my entry for Mr. August... :lol:

gords.jpg

OMG I LOVE IT HAHAHAHA.... BUT WHY ARE YOU WEARING CLOTHES?!?!?!?!

OMG I LOVE IT HAHAHAHA.... BUT WHY ARE YOU WEARING CLOTHES?!?!?!?!

Because that photoshoot was done at school and i don't want to go to jail or be put on the sex offenders register lol. And also we framed it and used it as a present for our staff secret santa from last year hahahaha!

Because that photoshoot was done at school and i don't want to go to jail or be put on the sex offenders register lol. And also we framed it and used it as a present for our staff secret santa from last year hahahaha!

All valid reasons i suppose lol But doesn't satisfy everyones curiosities lol

All valid reasons i suppose lol But doesn't satisfy everyones curiosities lol

I think i know what your curiosity is... ;)

No i'm not that hairy. :p

Jay i think it might be your turn to share your model shots...

Last edited:
Bel, the sheer magnificence of my beard is too much for the average woman to bear, so I've opted to refrain from posting photos. Ill take your comment as an insulpliment as it could go both ways :)

Jay, there is nothing wrong with a bit of hair:) due to my suspect genes (not that Im calling wogs suspect mind you) Im able to grow a beard that will be revered throughout the ages, i can also follow a line of hair from the top of my head to my feet :)

Last edited:
Gordo, you would have to pose in a superman outfit surely?

Beard could use his hairy chin to cover his hairy other region, if his beard
is so awesome.
Schleropages would be a colouful inclusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back