Don't leave your snakes outside the pub

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damnit! God, talk about take away all my fave past times.
Next you'll be telling me showering with my Goldfish is a no go! How else am I to clean him?

Oh damnit! God, talk about take away all my fave past times.
Next you'll be telling me showering with my Goldfish is a no go! How else am I to clean him?

Just be wary of harsh shampoo's you will be fine

honestly..... styling products are ok?

Nah nah really, I'd never let my snake out of my sight. and in a back pack who's gonna know they are in it?
Yes officer, YOU can search my bag!

I find mine love the music, doesn't matter which nightclub they are grooving round in their back pack.
Crap at buying in a round however.

Hmm. Is leaving your snakes in a backpack outside the pub the reptilian equivalent of leaving your children in the car while you duck in to have a quick pokie hit?

NT News is the BEST newspaper in Australia... :lol:

You can tell because the journo uses words like "nicked" - and not in a quote. :)

what a total idiot, got what he deserved by the sounds of it, his lonely brain cell must of been asleep

the idiot shouldn't of left reptiles untended in a bag outside a pub, he should of borght the bag in with him if he wanted a couple of pots but the theif got the wallet and the cash at the very least he should of just let the snakes go instead of dumping them

That is very sad that one of the snakes died. I think that when I die I want to come back as a goldfish.

Sorry... couldn't let the opportunity pass.

The fact that the guy left his phone and wallet in the bag suggests to me he was probably only intending to be a few seconds or so. I'd warrant that someone walking behind him has seen their opportunity, scooped up the bag before it has had a chance to settle and kept walking... around the nearest corner. The dangers of feeling too comfortable in a place.

Blue

EDIT: Forgot to mention that "no animals allowed in the pub" is pretty standard and although his were well and truly constrained and not visible, he was either doing the right thing or had been ticked off about it before. I cannot think of any other reason you would want to leave your bag outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree with Blue.
Probably wasn't ideal to leave the bag outside but it beats sitting in a hot car. He probably thought they'd be ok for a few minutes. And in a world where thieves didn't get away with so much he probably would have been right. He obviously cared about them, and so I feel for him that one of them died. A tough lesson to learn, but i'm sure he's learned it.

I feel sorry for him too, but I wouldn't leave my shadow lying around in Alice, let alone family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back