Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be fantastic. I will be selling some windorah stimmis. Maybe some wheatbelts but not sure yet.

If you are selling the wheatbelts what price range roughly will they be going for. You can either post reply or pm me. If you decide not to answer with price then thanks anyway I guess I'll find out on the day and I respect your decision. Cheers anyway

So will the breeders/stall ppl be wearing name tags with there APS name??? Hehe just so I don't go to every table and ask- u a APS member??
fangs have you heard of the saying ask and you shall receive. Why don't you just ask them and you will receive the answer lol. Don't take me serious ok I'm only mucking around.

Last edited:
fangs have you heard of the saying ask and you shall receive. Why don't you just ask them and you will receive the answer lol. Don't take me serious ok I'm only mucking around.[/QUOTE]

Hey dragon, lol no dramas - though I went to the castle hill expo and didn't want to sound like a pyscho asking everyone at each table lol :p

So will the breeders/stall ppl be wearing name tags with there APS name??? Hehe just so I don't go to every table and ask- u a APS member??

I may be there and as usual I'll go unlabeled, but wearing my best squarepants

ok Spongebob, between you and Hilly's outfit, the show is going to be interesting at the very least.
Maybe I should break out my pantaloons or MC hammer pants too.

ok Spongebob, between you and Hilly's outfit, the show is going to be interesting at the very least.
Maybe I should break out my pantaloons or MC hammer pants too.

Lmao should be funny do it do it do it. :D

Will anybody have any diamonds there I need a male roughly 13 months old

yay, ill be back from QLD just in time!! no more reps for me this show as hubby will be there with me, but i was wondering if anyone will be selling rats??

Think I'd better wear boardies with the weather forecast...

i will be there all day long helping with diamond reptile supplies stall

I've never been to this show,just what type of pythons do you normally see for sale?would there possibly be any olives for sale.
Need something to think about on the 7 hr drive down there.

Bump, this wknd, MASSIVE raffle as well $1500 display cage as just part of the first prize

Will Scales and Tails magazine have a stall?.After those binders for magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back