Any one mrk ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol My Kitchen Rules :D I love it only cause I love cooking :)

EGADS I cook enough, I dont wanna watch cooking too rofl........ (cooked professionally on and off over the years, so am a tad cooked out lol)

My bad I am useing tapatalk so I'll blame the phone :D well if I'm not playing or looking after the snakes I'm in the kitchen :D

Oh, now I understand.... MKR .... LOL !! I don't watch it. But the other night I watched one of Jamie Olivers shows, 30 minute meals and tried one of his chicken pies today....my version of his.... :D it was yummy !! Hubby was very pleased too, which pleased me. :D I like Jamie Oliver, he's very down to earth, though I wouldn't have half the stuff he puts into his dishes I can still see ways I can make my own version.

Watching it for the two soldiers. If they get the boot I'll stop watching. Speaking of which I missed the last episode... thanks for the reminder!

Yeah we are into it......waiting for that tool Thomas to fall flat on he's face.

it makes me anxious with the nastiness and back stabbing. makes me feel awful

Why is it that every tv show now a days has to have Homosexuals in it. Enough is enough get over the fad of not being normal and let the rest of us not having to put up with your stupid voice and haircuts etc. Im not homofobic infact one of my friends is in a homosexual relationship im just sick of the type casting. Why isnt there any muslim women wearing the burca on there now thats stereo typing. Why have they now started calling them gay, gay is a word from old meaning happy what was wrong with the dictionary word Homosexual. I would like to think im a gay (happy) man but i cant anymore they stole my nice word

Before the word "gay" was used the term "camp" meant exactly the same thing. (And "high camp" was applied to "queens".) With the change, now you can be a "happy little camper" without fear of misindentification of your sexual preferences. By the sounds of it, you would like be described as a "gay little camper". However, given current usage, you would not be cmfortable with that description. So I guess that makes you an "unhappy little camper" which we can safely translate into a "not gay little camper".

There you go. Problem solved. You get use gay as a self-descriptor after all.

I dont actually watch the show, but my 9yr old LOVES it! She mutes the tv when Thomas starts talking though :lol:

Just started working for the importer/distributor of KitchenAid and Vitamix.

I only whatch for research.......Honest!

Before the word "gay" was used the term "camp" meant exactly the same thing. (And "high camp" was applied to "queens".) With the change, now you can be a "happy little camper" without fear of misindentification of your sexual preferences. By the sounds of it, you would like be described as a "gay little camper". However, given current usage, you would not be cmfortable with that description. So I guess that makes you an "unhappy little camper" which we can safely translate into a "not gay little camper".

There you go. Problem solved. You get use gay as a self-descriptor after all.

Ahhh how our beloved English language changes over time.....LOL !! I remember thinking the word... sick ...used to mean... ill or unwell ... a few years ago I found out it meant....good !! I still haven't figured that one out !! LOL

That sounds like a much better show... Nothing makes good viewing like dictatorship in the kitchen:D

Dictatorship in the kitchen...yes indeed...we have that in our house...the kitchen, except where drying the dishes is concerned...is MY DOMAIN !! When Brian comes in and sometimes (not often) tries to offer his advice on what I'm cooking, the kitchen DEFINATELY becomes MY DOMAIN and I tell him quite...politely... to rack off out of MY KITCHEN...DICTATORSHIP REIGNS !!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back