stay dry.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beard

Reaction score
We've just been evacuated due to the floods. 2 creeks at my front door. Hopefully you're all safe and dry.

Where in act are you beard? If you need somewhere to stay pm me. I have 3 spare rooms

Cheers Brenton

It's worse there ain't it?

Cheers Brenton

Sure is. We're on the junction of the two main creeks. The water was almost at the road when i left to come into berra this morning. Last i heard was our area was evacuated and our road is cut off.

Trying to upload some pics but i can't figure it out from my phone.

Last edited:
do you have any idea whats going on with jindabyne is it flooding as well

This weather is crazy!! Mother Nature has her cranky pants on!! Hope u & your family stay safe Beard. Goodluck when you can return, i hope you dont lose too much!!

No idea mate. Sorry. I'm only paying attention to home. My house is only 50 m from the creek.

thats alright just got a mate that lives at jindy been trying to call but no answer he lives a fair distance away from the lake so hopefully all will be good for him and hopefully all will be alright at your place to beard

Hope everything stays safe and dry, but possessions can be replaced people can't. Best of luck mate.

My house is elevated (2m above ground level) so it should be ok. I hope. Animals are all upstairs so they're safe. Still worrying though.

Dear Beard....do whatever you can to stay safe....I know you will, look after your loved ones closely, don't take any risks, I do hope your house will be safe. All you guys on the east coast seem to have never ending problems...here we've just got the heat...autumn officially as of today, hopefully things will get better for everyone. xxxx

Keep safe and I'll be thinking of you and sending you all wishes for safety and a good outcome.

I hope everyone is safe, Beard and you don't receive too much damage to your place. I know what the feeling is like all too well, we were actually trapped in during the Qld '11 floods, and it's a very eery feeling, just watching the water rise and you have no where to go.

Stay safe, remember possesions can be replaced, lives can't! I hope your animals will be okay, too!

stay dry if you can beardy .... how bad is the township effected down there ???
We used to live in Cooma now living in Yass and the rains here as crazy as well but we are on high land so SHOULD be right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back