Pic of my 20/20 blackhead!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

graphitebeans

Reaction score
So I finally gave in and ordered a blackhead on the 20/20 deal last year, and now finally (finally) I received a notice that my little boy is officially eating and got a picture! I know there's always someone posting about their new snake (and mine isn't even here yet) but I just had to share the news!
And my new critter will be here just in time for my birthday, too! :lol:
IMG_0222.JPG
Now I just have to think of an appropriately harmless name for him...

love the BHP my boy's name is Angus (Long story)

DSC_0008-1.jpg

Raycam your BHP is stunning! Is that the 7 footer?
Liamb: I just might, you know!
Thanks for the compliments! I'm looking forward to meeting him!

Liamb: I just might, you know!
Thanks for the compliments! I'm looking forward to meeting him!

Better enjoy him I waited and waited and waited then finally Snake Ranch Put there deals up, by the time I got paid it was to late = ( no BHP for me....

yeah he is juss shy of 7ft, am coming along well, such a placid easy snake, loves to be handled, and eats well lol

juss awesome, yours looks hell nice :) u will enjoy him immensley.

i am going out this Sunday to get some more snakes, i have a few empty enclosures lol

dangerous times

Great looking blackhead. Sure you will be stoked with it when it finally gets there.

Cheers Justin

Marzzy that sucks! It's always such a downer when something you've really been waiting for slides by on a technicality, or while paper is shuffled.
Raycam - I can't imagine having a load of snakes, it's such a responsibility! Good luck on your search, thoug ;)

WHAT!? How come i havent gotten my email yet???? I swear i ordered one the day the 20/20 sale came out :0

i got my tanami woma from snakeranch so long waiting.....so worth it i was second on the list and only 2 hatchies survived incubation so lucky me didnt miss out kinda feel sorry for everyone else that did though

You can always send them an email if you're concerned. They didn't mind me contacting them in January and seeing whether the clutch had hatched yet.
It might be that I just got my name in a bit earlier than you, and they're still waiting on the feeding reliability for other animals.

I remember the excitement when I got my BHP from Snake ranch :) Congrats!
My BHP is my favourite snake.
She hatched November 2010 and is already getting close to 6 foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back