Our newest edition...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dintony

Reaction score
Our Green Cheek Conure... We just got him this afternoon and already we are all totally smitten. He was handraised in a very similar house to out own (4 kids and always busy!!) so he doesn't seem phased by the kids... although he has taken a particular liking to me :D Love that!!

We still haven't named him, I like Marshal...

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 61
Very cute! Yay parrots! even better when your household doesn't scare them!

The only question I didn't asked the lady is... do I cover him at night?? Or we he rather be able to see us all the time?

Errrrgghhhh..... Just realised I said EDITION... I meant ADDITION.. of course! :oops:

Last edited:
So adorable. I cover my birds at night to save them being frightened by the cats doing their thing at night in the house. Probably not necessary though /shrug

I don't cover mine unless I'm going to be in the room with a light on whilst they're sleeping...
The tv etc doesn't seem to bother mine...so again, i only do it if I have a light on

Thank you. I decided to cover him tonight because we have the air con on. But he's making me feel guilty by peeking out of the little gap and making little noises.. lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back