Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be hitting the pokies straight after the expo for a cold one or two :)
So fangs what will you be driving I want to no so when you buy your reptiles and you leave them inthe car when you go for a cold one or two and ponies I will take them out of your car lol. Only joking ok

So fangs what will you be driving I want to no so when you buy your reptiles and you leave them inthe car when you go for a cold one or two and ponies I will take them out of your car lol. Only joking ok

Actually I'll be driving a land cruiser hzj75 if u must know, but don't worry - obviously you have no idea what women pack in there handbags ;) lmao

Keep a eye out for this little one I'm entering him in the show and shine lol.
3aa92b3c-0dc5-bda7.jpg
3aa92b3c-0de1-45e8.jpg

Cheers Brenton

yeah i will be, i was just hoping to snag a bargain! lol... ill pop into st marys on the way home!

If I were you I'd contact some of the breeders that are sponsors of APS to see if they'd meet you at the expo and bring an order for you

Ironing my best flanno now....

All visitors advised not to feed the animals and under no circumstances wind down your windows or exit your vehicles until Park Rangers have advised you that it is safe as you are leaving Penrith. It is also highly recommended visitors bring their own drinking water and food.

Hilly do you knows if anyone will be selling rats and mice
(frozen of course)?

You'll find plenty of them around the railway station during winter, and they're free.

Last edited:
You'll find plenty of them around the railway station during winter, and they're free.

Bahahahah! i can find plenty of the free ones around here thanks :)

If I were you I'd contact some of the breeders that are sponsors of APS to see if they'd meet you at the expo and bring an order for you

Thanks Hilly!

All visitors advised not to feed the animals and under no circumstances wind down your windows or exit your vehicles until Park Rangers have advised you that it is safe as you are leaving Penrith. It is also highly recommended visitors bring their own drinking water and food.

I don't get your first comment.

Cheers Brenton

so annoyed, i have to work now after my B#$@H of a boss wouldnt give me the day off when i requested it with her confirmation 2 months ago. oh well she may be getting fired next week so i win. her fault and i know it does sound mean but u treat people how u want to be treated.

I shall be there, look forward to seeing a few old faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back