Just a bit of a tip!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't u put ya license in ya wallet ?

Because its an A4 piece of paper here.

I've also committed my number to memory. I guess this idea would be good though for the people who want to be a bit more by the book and actually see something

i bought my last snake with a photo of my licence always had a photo of my licence on me sice

SA is a card too lol...I'm surprised too hear you guys have A4 paper...how dumb hahaha

yeh we have like a credit card size license with ya name and license number i cant see why u would need an a4 piece of paper for this info

NSW has a booklet and none at all as you can use the online feature and dont need a hard copy. My computer wont fit in my wallet.. Good tip Fay.

Just on this subject peeps, when buying from say interstate do u just need to quote your licence and/or customer number or will the seller need u to send/fax a copy to them???

Curious. Cheers.

yeh we have like a credit card size license with ya name and license number i cant see why u would need an a4 piece of paper for this info
Yeah well, commonsense...not one of the governments strong points.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back