Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the expostill going to be on du to the floods and all?

We are suppose to be having a stall! but looks like we are going to be trapped due to flooding :(
Dammit, we are prob going to miss out :(

We are suppose to be having a stall! but looks like we are going to be trapped due to flooding :(
Dammit, we are prob going to miss out :(
Thats no good. Good luck with the flooding hopefully everything is ok

I don't get your first comment.

Cheers Brenton

I was having a dig at the Penrith area being akin to a wild game park. The comments are nothing to do with the expo, just the Penrith area in general.

I was having a dig at the Penrith area being akin to a wild game park. The comments are nothing to do with the expo, just the Penrith area in general.

Fair enough haha. It's not that bad there. I would prefer be there then footscray. In Victoria.

Cheers Brenton

mr squarepants, will you be bringing anything unusual, aka not a bearded dragon, with you?

Well it depends on your definition of unusual, but between Colin and myself there will be two species of pygopus, two species of tiliqua (one being an unusual locality type), some marms and ackies, amongst others. So yes check us out.

I can quite honestly say that I was soooooooo excited for the Castle Hill show and I am almost jumping out of my skin in anticipation for tomorrow! I am the very proud owner of 4 pythons (incl 2 albinos) but tomorrow I'm out to give some beardies a loving home!!! X

Thats such a shame gecko, i'd imagine your not alone & the floods will stop quite a few people from getting to the expo.

Does anyone know what the eating options are? I'll be chained to a table so cant go far..

there is an eatery style thing in panthers itself. if not, there is krispy creme and also maccas (although, they are redoing it, so wondering if it is still open at the moment?)

just looked at my funds and it's pretty sad, was hoping to pick a another female levi, will have to see if there are any there first!

is anyone going early again to line up like at the castle hill show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back