Second hand leather lounge or levi levi?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shea_and_ruby

Reaction score
had money put aside to get another female levi (already have one but after another) but have come across a fairly good condition leather lounge which would replace our stained, child ruined micro seude lounge. oh the decisions!! what to do?

i think thats fairly obvious get the kids scrubbing on the old couch and buy the levi

Levis hands down. No point spending out on a lounge, someone or something will eventually screw it up on you anyway lol.

:lol: You asked on APS.......these answers dont suprise me!!

I actually agree though, unless the kids are older.......& i mean MUCH older, i wouldnt worry about a new lounge yet!! I just made that mistake......decided that after 10yrs & my babies that our $500 cheapy lounge was well & truly past its used by date, stupidly upgraded to a $1800 corner suite, thinking that at 6 & 9yrs old my children would now not be so much of a threat.......i was wrong!! In the first week my lounge was decorated with playdough thanks to my charming son, & makeup thanks to my precious girl......charming & precious werent the exact words i used though :lol:

bahahaha! well here is what i ended up getting:

princess sparkles.jpg

how could i say no :D

will just have to make do with the slopey, stained couch. no one comes here any more anyways as the place is crammed with enclosures!

I'm too late. I was going to say you should make a list:

Couch:
does not in itself create any mess
good for sitting on
Don't have to feed it
Does have the potential to provide (or at least facilitate) hours of enjoyment
Pleasing to the eye

Levi:
Needs to be cleaned up after
Terrible for sitting on
Needs to be fed
Will definitely provide hours of enjoyment