Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got there at 9.20 already to line up, but the door was open already!! so went in and got another female levi from raged :) such a cute little thing!

princess sparkles.jpg

not the best pic sorry. it got really packed, but the kids got to see the tegu and the iguana. was a good show, would have stayed longer if it wasn't so busy. hopefully next year we will have a stall there :)

any nice blue tongues there ? ?
Me and my wife got a beautiful Bluey been here couple hours and has already sheaded some skin eaten and pooped on my wife's parents kitchen counter opps

we picked up a male CBD nice yellow , was a bit crowded and maybe air con would be good -- but the herps would of enjoyed the heat .
It was a good show!!! thanks

Was a good day got to see and touch the anaconda, sure was packed made it hard to see everything but still enjoyed it. I got a 2 year old Antaresia Perthensis before the expo from Michael and Kathryn (reptiles4u)

I couldn't make it, not happy jan! Wanted to see the tepu so bad. (note to self I must not go out the night before an expo and think I can drink like I was 18) woke up at 2pm !!!!!!!

I couldn't make it, not happy jan! Wanted to see the tepu so bad. (note to self I must not go out the night before an expo and think I can drink like I was 18) woke up at 2pm !!!!!!!

hAHAHA! i dont feel so bad now, i meant to msg you today and tell you i wasnt going either, as I had a few too many myself last night and then woke up to a very sick kid. I spent the day at the docs and watching Dora the explorer instead! lol

Had a great day for the 1hour i was there . 2 pygmy stimmies & a hole lot of other goodies . Just wish i had a hole lot more money .

I spent the whole day looking at my own snake hahaha.

Cheers Brenton

Glad I ended up going. I was umming and aarring until I got a call a roughie I had enquired about was going to be there. I also thought the show was much better than the Castle Hill one. Also glad I went on the bike.....with the roughy and a few odd accessories, the backpack was full. What nice weather it was for a ride too.

I'm glad that I ended up going but nearly regretted it at the same time. I purchased a pair of beautiful Gold Tibooburra Stimmies. On the way home nearly lost the female from the heat. If I had been about 10-15 min more she could have been dead. She had her jaw open like gapeing for air. Got her home put her in the click clack and now she's fully recovered. Pics to come up soon.

I think it was a great location, well layed out, with lots of interesting reptiles and things to see and do. Not that I was able to see much as I was chained to my table.

Well done HHS!

Big day, just home animals away and showered, was up at 4.15am, away at 5 to get there just after 8. Best laid plans, got a flat tyre on the north side of Berry:evil:

It was my first time at this show, also glad I went as I almost didn't. Ended up grabbing a thermostat and some heat lamps etc that I needed. Also purchased a pretty little female B&W Jungle from a fellow member Dmnted, completely unplanned.

Gotta say it was twice as good as the castel hill expo, but was shoulder to shoulder with every body els lol on another note i did get a 3 n a half month old water python, with a temper which i think will be a challenge for the next few weeks but should be fun

Big day, just home animals away and showered, was up at 4.15am, away at 5 to get there just after 8. Best laid plans, got a flat tyre on the north side of Berry:evil:

Well thanks for coming mate. If you hadn't I wouldn't have gotten to see this little beauty!

Attachments

• Ships Striped palmy jungle.jpg
    Ships Striped palmy jungle.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 159
I got there at 9:45, no line up, it was practically empty! Stoked!

I went to buy light cages, and light cages only... I left with a Tanami Woma and a Leaf Tailed Gecko... :rolleyes: Oh and about 15kg of hemp substrate that I am intrigued to try!!

I am running out of space and waiting for the cops to knock on my door about the sudden increase of electricity usage!!

Well thanks for coming mate. If you hadn't I wouldn't have gotten to see this little beauty!

Oh I was in awe of that jungle! Absolutely stunning!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back