Runescape vs WOW ( dork alert )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
end game content in wow is where its at, CD what realm do u play on? im on jubeis.
I just lvled a druid in 3days played time and nothing to it. My main is Gretzak(huntard) plus druid/priest/dk all at 85

Skill in PvP has nothing to do with knowledge of correct spec and glyphs ;)

dangles, can I haz your Vial of Shadows? T_T My main is Saeilfa on Spirestone. I have every class at 85 except a rogue (gross), and my second druid is on a different server.

end game content in wow is where its at, CD what realm do u play on? im on jubeis.
I just lvled a druid in 3days played time and nothing to it. My main is Gretzak(huntard) plus druid/priest/dk all at 85

I play on Dragonmaw. My attention at the moment is on a Death knight, but I've cycled through a druid (Exploring Moonkin form now, probably should've done that in tier 11/12), warlock, paladin, rogue, priest, warrior... And yeah, it's pretty sad now how quickly you can level. BGs in heirloom gear feels a little like cheating.

Edit: I would give my main's name, but I already have a stalker. If I wanted the attention, I'd say I'm a girl in trade. (My main is also my main PvP toon. I can say that both my specs are Blood.)

Last edited:
I was an old school wow player and I did try RS but couldn't get into it. In my opinion, wow is dead (it got progressively worse after the BC expansion, so much that I canceled my account along with most of my guild) and runescape was never any good. Play Diablo until the rumoured WOW replacement is released.

I play on Dragonmaw. My attention at the moment is on a Death knight, but I've cycled through a druid (Exploring Moonkin form now, probably should've done that in tier 11/12), warlock, paladin, rogue, priest, warrior... And yeah, it's pretty sad now how quickly you can level. BGs in heirloom gear feels a little like cheating.

Edit: I would give my main's name, but I already have a stalker. If I wanted the attention, I'd say I'm a girl in trade.

No one would believe you. Haha

Skill in PvP has nothing to do with knowledge of correct spec and glyphs ;)

Thanks Captain Obvious, i didn't want to look at spec or glyphs.

I would give my main's name, but I already have a stalker. If I wanted the attention, I'd say I'm a girl in trade. (My main is also my main PvP toon. I can say that both my specs are Blood.)

Really.. If i was inclined to stalk you i could just do it on here lol. I think you just don't want your armoury trolled back =p. Embarrassed of your ratings? XD

Really.. If i was inclined to stalk you i could just do it on here lol. I think you just don't want your armoury trolled back =p. Embarrassed of your ratings? XD

On here I control the information that's given out. I'm a guild master, and unfortunately one of my raiders and 3's partner has a mouth that works before his brain does, and that's how information got out last time. I'm not changing $15 for a name change again!

But no, I'm not ashamed of my ratings or gear. I judge by how well you know your toon, which is reflected by how you gear, gem, enchant and spec. Not by PvE achievements or PvP ratings.

Although, a HDWK or a Gladiator title is impressive xD

You sound pretty paranoid, i only wanted to look at your ratings i don't even play anymore LOL. But name change doesn't do much, if they have you added you still stay on their list.

I should also mention the fact that i botted (cheated ) to get my guy to max level and i think rs is only really fun as max level for all bosses and what not ( imo )

Too much to say about WoW
Too much to say about RS.

I'll leave it at this: WoW was great until Wrath of the Lich King. In fact it was so great that I'd openly say I'm still an avid fan because of it>
I also played cataclysm and was a hardcore PVP'er, getting top 0.1% on my realm 3 consecutive times. When it came to the point in Wrath of the Lich King where people were rolling Paladins and going Protshock/Protholy the game was officially broken.

I miss real WOW and Runescape always will be a failure in every single aspect of a game.

give runescape some credit, it still pulls in 100,000 players 24/7
Wow for me was way too addictive haha i think rs was the perfect balance but......
Old RS wildy, there was nothing better.... Pking>cod>wow

Used to play heaps, end game raiding with a great guild etc.

Got bored after Cataclysm came out - completely ruined the game imo. ( that plus I had a teensy tiny thing for the Lich King.. so xD ) Have been considering going back but bah - with the new expansion and race, now THAT'S pushing it to far haha. Talk about blizzard being out of ideas and milking it to the max.

I was playing Diablo 1 & 2 when you were playing runescape. You want a good PVP/Hack and slash game go play that.

Played Rs too much last year haha, i quit now though, havent played since like Novmeber or something, don't think ill be going back to it though, just bores me, nearly maxed out so the last few 99s are boring as hell. So I quit, RSN is Bredli :)

Lol I played Runscape for a bit...good times...but it became very lame when you couldn't PK in the wilderness and trick noobs into getting killed and taking their stuff....Just wasn't the same after that.

I'm proud to say I never even thought of getting Wow....A free retarded game is one thing...but one that you have to pay monthly ain't worth it! Ever...

RS man myself haha. I go through patches of playing it, but I'm back to it at the moment. Anyone feel free to add me, ingame name is "fri", lvl 137 always up for some PvM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back