lost my Male Cameron's Corner Stimson

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonboy69

Reaction score
I purchased a pair of Cameron's Corner Stimson from the Castle Hill expo and another single female Cameron's Corner as well from the same breeder at the Penrith Expo hoping they will breed this season or next season. So today had to get the house fumagated for bugs. Last night I had them all pillowcased up. Upon putting them back into their enclosure I've noticed that the male one has escaped. So as far as I no It could be anywere either In my house or yard. Either in my mums yard or possibly in my car. I'm hoping its in the house so I've set up a plastic tub with a heat mat near its enclosure with a mice in there. I'm praying and hoping it didn't get out into my yard and attackef by the cats around our house.

Last edited:
Right on SA,NSW,QLD Border

Oh duh, that's right! Been there actually.

But back to finding snakey, seems many people here have been in same position, look back through the dozens of lost snake threads, seems many found em out late at night, or curled up in tiny little warm crevices... Good luck!

Norh West of Broken Hill where the three borders meet...

I purchased a pair of Cameron's Corner Stimson from the Castle Hill expo and another single female Cameron's Corner as well from the same breeder at the Penrith Expo hoping they will breed this season or next season. So today had to get the house fumagated for bugs. Last night I had them all pillowcased up. Upon putting them back into their enclosure I've noticed that the male one has escaped. So as far as I no It could be anywere either In my house or yard. Either in my mums yard or possibly in my car. I'm hoping its in the house so I've set up a plastic tub with a heat mat near its enclosure with a mice in there. I'm praying and hoping it didn't get out into my yard and attackef by the cats around our house.

hope you find it

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat but I no she is in my house some where can't find her at all heat mat out food out everything 4-5 days has passed :(
We r moveing in 2 weeks so when intake everything out of the house I hope to find her good luck mate

Good luck with finding it Jake007. Make sure you check and double check everything when your placing things inside the boxes Jake007. Myself I'm not expecting to finding it as I don't no exactly were I lost it. So I'm thinking that he is lost and hoping he is around the house somewhere. Hoping that if he is and the females are being cooled he might come out to breed with them. Fingers crsossed.

Last edited:
Yay I found him today ontop of my spare wheel in the boot compartment of my hatchback. He looks like he has possibly burnt himself by laying on hot suface in car. He has got brown marks along the bottom of his body. I don't no if that was there before but almost sure it wasn't. I'm happy his back.

Last edited:
lucky they are real good escape artists
lol when my children escaped twice i always found him just cruising near me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back