Games/Releases [for the nerdier side of APS]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guild Wars 2 for me as well.
I've been playing Guild Wars for 6 years now, and I still love it. I'll probably still be playing it after GW2 arrives, since they're going to be rather different types of games. No subscription fees for either of them ;)

Alan Wake is pretty good just came out on pc its been out for ages on xbox 360 but I never played it until now on pc and its very good. I also like bf3 and call of duty series.

Played the new mortal kombat game today was good but I have always been a street fighter fan more then mortal kombat.

I just keep playing Team Fortress 2 and Battlefield 3 online. Nothing coming up takes my fancy.

I got my copy of final fantasy the day it came out so keen to play it but for some reason it still has not made its way into my ps3

Cheers Brenton

Glad there was such response on this thread!
I nearly forgot to mention GTA 5. Not sure how it slipped my mind.
I'm not as excited for that but it's definitly on my 'to-get' list

Everyone go to steam and get Flatout 2. Its cheap and everyone has to use a keyboard. Its racing and pushing each other off the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting on the new hitman to come out..been 5 yrs since the last one and I really enjoy the hitman series so hopefully it won't be too long til that comes out..if anyone knows when it's coming out let me know.. I know it's already been released in the us as I've seen gameplay on YouTube..
Also another game that dosent look bad is the last of us.. A little intrigued to play that.. Other than that nothing I'm really looking forward to other than re (not operation raccoon city) another one.. Cnt remember what it's called right now but it looks pretty cool.. Has leon Kennedy,Chris redfield etc in the sane game.. So that looks pretty cool.. Oh and moh as well... =]

i turned on my ps3 the other day to find out its stuffed and wont accept discs anymore:cry: they go in but it just makes all this noise and doesn't pick up the disc . So im going to have to buy a new console what does everyone think of the 500g slim line are they any good or am i better of just going with the standard thicker ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back