Urgent Help Needed!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobe404

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So work called me up and told me there was a Snake stuck on a sticky mouse pad trap.

I just want an ID if possible and any suggestions how to get it off without harming me or the Snake?

IMAG0158.jpg

Thanks guys.

Thats an awful pic.

Are you a snake relocater? If you arent' then thats who id call to do the job. and quickly...

im not sure what the snake is, but, i heard the best way to remove things was water and vinegar, not sure if its true so here the others opinions first, good luck.
jak

I would hold off mate until you get a consensus for an id.
Could be one of numerous elapids with the head markings and your location in SA.
Could be liitle Whip, port lincoln even a common brown but I'm no id expert.
Just stay safe and look after yourself first.

We had a Blue tounge get stuck on one of those things at work. We smeared margarine all round it then put the whole thing out in the sun for a bit and he sorted himself out after a while.

I would hold off mate until you get a consensus for an id.
Could be one of numerous elapids with the head markings and your location in SA.
Could be liitle Whip, port lincoln even a common brown but I'm no id expert.
Just stay safe and look after yourself first.

where are all the IDers? they are usually straight onto something like this!! lol

Possibly a Juvi Western brown (Pseudonaja nuchalis) but the picture is shocker.. I wouldn't be messing around with it whatever it is.
[h=3][/h]

I think it's time we got a petition going and approach lots of pollies to get these torture traps banned.

It is a better pic. Gosh I bet that's uncomfortable and painful. Poor thing. Those things look like a cruel method of capture :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back