Bearded dragon care sheet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Brettix, I can't comment on the correctness of the information because I don't have any experience in Bearded Dragons. I will offer this constructive criticism - it needs some solid proof reading. Other than that it looks good. Cheers K

I should add that I will be getting into Beardies soon so this information will be very helpful :)))

it needs some solid proof reading. Other than that it looks good. Cheers K

Ok thanks though i don't understand what you mean,all that info seems solid to me.
My hatchies grow to adult size in 10months based on this info :?

lol no no, your information is great. There are spelling and gramatical errors that will detract from it's professional feel. That is what I meant.
Like I said....I will need good easy to read information like this soon.

Thats looking good
just wondering the 2 pics at the bottom of the care sheet, are they the same beardy?

Thats looking good
just wondering the 2 pics at the bottom of the care sheet, are they the same beardy?
Thanks Josh,they are the same beardie,i might add some more and extend the site when i can get my mate to take some good pics.

Maybe add a note next to where you are suggesting to feed meal worms, that they are NOT reccomended for hatchies, and to crush their heads before feeding..... also not to feed hatchies on the sand......

Always dust your insects in calcium powder every 2cnd day before feeding

loose the 'c' in 2nd ;)

The reason is that some people have alot of probs raising bd.
They are very renown to get impaction,caused more from food item too big,too many mealis,dehydrated or eating a pebble rock ect.
I think people don't like to put it down to their husbandry so they blame the sand lol.
In the wild they hatch in 1-2 ft of sand,first thing they do is lick their lips when they hatch.(1,sand in mouth)
Then have to dig through 2ft of sand (2,sand in mouth)
They live in the desert (sand) they eat of (sand)
Sleep in (sand)
Hibernate in (sand)
Dig and lay in (sand)
Wow they encounter alot of sand in their life hey,lucky they don't swallow any and get an impaction.

probly cos it's 2 and half years old now, and the interwebz has devoured the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back