I'm a dad :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradchip

Reaction score
I still can't really believe it. It still seems a bit surreal. The birth process was fascinating and gut wrenching all at once. It's tough to see the person you love in agony, but she got through it like an absolute trooper.

At about midday on Friday, she gave birth to a beautiful little girl (which was a total surprise because we decided against finding out the gender of the baby in the womb).

Bloody amazing, and I have all the respect in the world for any woman that could possibly go through this without any pain relief at all.

This is my family :D I've never been more happy or proud :)

6820742856_706d0bc294.jpg

Congrats mate it alway puts a smile on my face seeing new parents so happy and full of joy now you have another one to care for. all the best in the years to come.

Cheers Brenton

Congratulations....and your lovely wife is just glowing...and why shouldn't she be.....you'll have to let us in on what you've named her. :lol: Your reptiles might just take second place for a while now.... LOL ;) My.... baby ... is 37yrs old :lol: believe me, the years pass sooooo quickly and before you know it, someone will be calling you.... Grandpa !! xxxx

Congrats, its a brilliant feeling hey, 10 ft tall and bulletproof

Congrats it just keeps getting better. You wait for your first smile. I put money on you crying. I did.

Good times, congratulations. It is amazing how the mothers can bounce back after such treatment of there bodies, I am convinced my wife recovered faster than I did from the births of our 4 girls... I am still not over it:shock:

Congrats, now the real fun begins, all those sleepless nights, pooey nappies, screaming babies, wife in tears, baby in tears, you in tears but you wouldnt swap it for quids. I have 10 month old daughter and am constantly amazed at how fast she has grown and learns things and how inteligent they are from such a young age.

Cheers
James

Congrats to you & your wife Brad! Yes, us woman are superheros!! :p It is always so beautiful to welcome new life into the world, now to raise her & guide her through all of lifes journeys! As mentioned, enjoy every single moment, it really does pass by way too fast! I still remember my first born, also a girl, smiling, talking, & walking, for the first time........i blinked & she is turning 10 this year!!

congrats and enjoy! lol we have 6 little boys aged 10mths-14 yrs and while they do make me cry, scream and yawn sometimes they also make me smile every day :D

What a beautiful post... congratulations, I wish all 3 of you a tonne of happiness!

Omg so tiny and gorgeous, congrats on your new addition to the family. Enjoy the ride :)

Congratulations Brad :D What a beautiful little girl, tell your wife she looks absolutely stunning after birth and I'm jealous as hell. I looked all munted and gimpy-eyed after mine :p

Congrats Brad! Its an amazing time for you both. Enjoy every second of your gorgeous little girl.

What a Blessing, congratulations to you and yours :) Bringing new life into this world fills you with such a primal need to Love, protect and nurture :) She will bring you endless joy each day all the tedious stuff will fade to nothing each time you look into her eyes :)
aaawww I love Babies :D
Crystal

what a beautiful post, made me teary! that photo is just wonderful too! congrats to you both and enjoy getting to know your baby girl

Congrats it's the greatest gift in the world being a parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back