Best day of my life

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poggle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
For the past 9 months i have been waiting for my new hatchy to arrive and here it is.... Tears were a flowing when i finally met him for the first time...

IMG_1495.jpg
IMG_1509.jpg

Gee....new babies poping up everywhere...LOL...so what sort of hatchie is it, a little girl or boy. :lol:

Congratulations...to you, mum and bub.. xx

He is a lil boy... I think he going to be a mummies boy though, he settles so much better for her.

Congratulations!
I think he going to be a mummies boy though, he settles so much better for her.
She is his food source and as the saying goes - the way to a mans heart is through his stomach : )

Congratulations to you & your partner & a big welcome to the world baby boy :)

He is a lil boy... I think he going to be a mummies boy though, he settles so much better for her.

its only coz mummies got boobies filled with milk lol everybody needs a bussom 4 a pillow :p a big congrats to u and your family.

Oh how sweet!! Congrats to you & your wife on the safe arrival of your little man, he is precious!! All the best!!

awwww what a cutie (from me an the missus hehe) congrats to you both and hope he is a sleeper ;)

Aw congrats of the safe arrival of your gorgeous little boy! Be out there herpin in no time ;)

thanks everyone for the kind words :D mum and bub home now with me which is good i can now offically help with night shift :p

Congratulations Poggle family. Does the bub have a name yet?

Congratulations again bro he is soooooooooo cute i hope ours will be that cute and both be lil snake catchers as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back