Giving pit bull owners a bad name

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Bryce. Curiosity got the better of me with regards to the thread but refused flatly to watch the vid.

I have a greyhound and actively involved in the Greyhound Adoption Program and associated groups and they are the most loving, harmless animal and as mine is GAP qualified she doesn't need to wear a muzzle but for those that aren't on goes the muzzle.

Go figure, as they r not allowed off their leads in public anyways. Meh!

What an ahole of an owner! The bitch is pregnant, you can hear someone ask when the pups are coming, and him reply 2 weeks. I have two staffies, a boy and a girl, and they never fight each other, but do get aggressive with other dogs, which is why the are locked up if not in the house. It makes me sick to see idiots like that own beautiful dogs. Grrrrr. Had my vent!

geez, you can't really blame the government...

You can actually. It's their ridiculous knee-jerk reactions that have gotten us into this mess with pitties in the first place, although some blame does lie with the idiot public. Just to make a point, the "pit bull" that started all this was never actually verified as being a pit bull, was described in media reports as at least 4 different breeds depending on the paper, and no one has been able to source a photo of the dog in question.

As for the ***head in the first video, I hope his junk turns green and falls off, at the very least he won't be able to breed and taint the gene pool further.

All dogs whether tiny chihauhua or big irish wolf hounds should be made to wear a muzzle 24 hrs a day. The only time they should be allowed to be removed is when they are feeding at all other times a muzzle should be in place. Anyone who disagrees with this has never had there childs face ripped off by a neighbourhood dog that broke out of its yard and jumped into our neighbours where the kids were playing. Seven weeks in hospital and several major operations and pain and swelling for months after. The little girl is fine now however she is scared stiff of any dog and finds it hard to walk down street out of fear. On a side note the dog a red cattle cross staffy was put to sleep by the nice Mr Policemans vet

That is ridiculous. No I have never seen a childs face ripped off by a dog, and I do sympathise. When I was four I almost lost my hand to my uncle's dog (due to poor supervision and a dog that had been in a car accident, and I went mental when they talked about putting the dog down, so he lived to the ripe old age of 17:D), I had to spend a couple days in hospital (while we were in america on holidays). I now have 3 large dogs of my own, and would never consider muzzling them 24hrs a day. If any of my dogs had to be CONSTANTLY muzzled for their own safety or that of others, there would be something very very wrong and they would be getting a green dream quick smart.

Last edited:
Thats ridiculous. Kill all venomous snakes too, because they have the ability to kill humans? I'm seriously astounded. Sigh.

Why do my venomous snakes have to be in a locked cage inside a locked room and they havent bitten anyone yet your flea bag can roam the streets and bite who ever they like and i said nice Mr Policemans VET. Vets dont normally shoot dogs

How many dogs attack people each day, how long does it take for a dog to attack a child, every dog that attacks child or adult aggressively is normally the first time they have done it. Muzzles do not hurt the animal, they do not restrict healthy exercise or interaction. Why should i be forced to be at harm when your dog is on the street unmuzzled when i cant get my inland tai out and come to your house with it then let it go, no difference really a bite from either and your in hospital. If you could rely on dog owners being responsible then we wouldnt need muzzles but lets face it most dog owners leave there dogs for long periods day and night time where the dog can do what it likes. Any attack or bite by dog should result in huge fines and imprisonment for owner as the victim is actually being assaulted so sentence should be same, what about that little girl who was killed in her own hallway by neighbours dog while he urged it on. Dog owners make me sick, you let your dogs Urinate over every tree if i came and urinated up your car tyre or fence youd call cops but its fine for your dog to cock its leg when ever it likes. And you call yourselves responsible, i choose not to have flea carriers but i still have to put up with the stench your animals cause what with land mines and marker trees every five yards not to mention the health consequences. Responsible and Dog ownership these words shall never meet.

Last edited:
All dogs whether tiny chihauhua or big irish wolf hounds should be made to wear a muzzle 24 hrs a day. The only time they should be allowed to be removed is when they are feeding at all other times a muzzle should be in place. Anyone who disagrees with this has never had there childs face ripped off by a neighbourhood dog that broke out of its yard and jumped into our neighbours where the kids were playing. Seven weeks in hospital and several major operations and pain and swelling for months after. The little girl is fine now however she is scared stiff of any dog and finds it hard to walk down street out of fear. On a side note the dog a red cattle cross staffy was put to sleep by the nice Mr Policemans vet

my brother had his face bitten deeply by a german shepherd of ours. no one blamed the dog as he had been on medication for a dozen things and yet my brother still loves dogs. there are cases when it is not the owners fault however that is a rare occurrence. forcing a dog to wear a muzzle 24 hours a day is cruel.

i also love how people have a tendency to blame the breed, species and not the owner they are the ones that have had control and created that personality in the animal. if anything the owner should be punished severly and the dog retrained if possible

Last edited:
my brother had his face bitten deeply by a german shepherd of ours. no one blamed the dog as he had been on medication for a dozen things and yet my brother still loves dogs. there are cases when it is not the owners fault however that is a rare occurrence. forcing a dog to wear a muzzle 24 hours a day is cruel

What is cruel about wearing a muzzle. What is more cruel wearing a muzzle or sewing a face back on, its a dog, muzzle it or shoot it, if you cant shoot it let me know i am more than happy to do it.

sorry bout ya kid it is sad but sayin stupid **** like all dogs should where muzzles i think your off ya tree i got put in hospital by 8 people over thinking i was some 1 elles but i dont say all basterds should be locked up n all shellas should be shoot i got over it it toke some time but ayy **** happens and i hope your kid can 1 day trust dogs again they are so pure of heart

Why do my venomous snakes have to be in a locked cage inside a locked room and they havent bitten anyone yet your flea bag can roam the streets and bite who ever they like and i said nice Mr Policemans VET. Vets dont normally shoot dogs

How many dogs attack people each day, how long does it take for a dog to attack a child, every dog that attacks child or adult aggressively is normally the first time they have done it. Muzzles do not hurt the animal, they do not restrict healthy exercise or interaction. Why should i be forced to be at harm when your dog is on the street unmuzzled when i cant get my inland tai out and come to your house with it then let it go, no difference really a bite from either and your in hospital. If you could rely on dog owners being responsible then we wouldnt need muzzles but lets face it most dog owners leave there dogs for long periods day and night time where the dog can do what it likes. Any attack or bite by dog should result in huge fines and imprisonment for owner as the victim is actually being assaulted so sentence should be same, what about that little girl who was killed in her own hallway by neighbours dog while he urged it on. Dog owners make me sick, you let your dogs Urinate over every tree if i came and urinated up your car tyre or fence youd call cops but its fine for your dog to cock its leg when ever it likes. And you call yourselves responsible, i choose not to have flea carriers but i still have to put up with the stench your animals cause what with land mines and marker trees every five yards not to mention the health consequences. Responsible and Dog ownership these words shall never meet.

You know absolutely nothing about me or how I raise my dogs! Or about how anyone else does for that matter. That whole post was pathetic. My dogs are muzzled most of the time. They don't get out and roam the streets peeing on everything because when no one is here they are in a run for their own safety and for my piece of mind. I don't leave my dogs for days on end to do whatever they like either. And I can honestly say my dogs have never peed on anyone else's property but mine.

Yes, I also believe that dog owners should take responsibility if their dog attacks. I don't think there'd be a sane person who doesn't agree with that but pigeon holing every dog owner like you have is utterly ridiculous.

And I wasn't referring to your snakes, I was trying to make a point that dogs are no different to any other animal which can inflict harm. Wild or captive.

Sorry but no one is going to abolish all canines because you have an issue with them.

That's one hell of a conclusion to jump to, do you know how many dog owners there are worldwide. Then you go rabbiting on about the mess dogs make, lets face it, you just don't like dogs and as stated, would shoot them all if you had the chance. That doesn't make any of your other statements true or justified in any way.

I have a chihuahua that's not professionally trained. She knows only a few commands and I know for a fact that if she ever snapped at a kid or provoked another dog, I've only got myself to blame. It's not her breed, it's not because she's not muzzled, it's because I didn't take her to get properly trained when I adopted her at 6 months. Even though she's not a typical chihuahua (don't underestimate the buggers) she's still my responsibility.
Oh and nobody bag me out for owning a chihuahua, she's the cheapest dog to feed haha ;)

What is cruel about wearing a muzzle. What is more cruel wearing a muzzle or sewing a face back on, its a dog, muzzle it or shoot it, if you cant shoot it let me know i am more than happy to do it.

try wearing a muzzle yourself other than at feeding times & then post your absolute mindless rubbish........ shooting dogs ???? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease your face palm count is killing me :facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

its a dog, muzzle it or shoot it.

8 words that shook the world........:facepalm:

Sharon checks on her pregnant Chihuahua.......

'hey Barry the chihuahua had 10 pups !!!!!!!!'

to which Barry responds.......

'dam it we only bought 9 extra muzzles.... shoot the other one quick !!!!!!!!!!'

Last edited:
Wrightpython im going to say what im sure alot of other people are thinking you are an absolute idiot comparing the bite of a dog to an inland taipan and saying both will land you in hospital so there is no difference is laughable a bite from my puppy didnt land me in hospital but a bite from a hatchy inland tai and i defiantly would be on my way there and you say muzzel it or shoot it thats like saying de fang your browns and inland tais

by your logic we shouldn't be allowed to own anything even capable of causing someone harm, yes, this includes your beloved inland tai, because by your own words we can't count on all owners to be responsible.. hell, we may as well just go out and kill of anything that can do any sort of damage to us, just in case..

Any one who says they dont leave there dogs for long periods obviously dont work because if you work then there is a big chance for 8 hrs a day your dog is free to roam the streets and when your asleep and the mine layers escape your yard again and drop mines on someone elses lawn and urinates on his trees. Two major blights on Australia damn canines and felines. Shoot the lot let jesus sort them out apparently he lives in Campbelltown whod have guessed

Wrightpython im going to say what im sure alot of other people are thinking you are an absolute idiot comparing the bite of a dog to an inland taipan and saying both will land you in hospital so there is no difference is laughable a bite from my puppy didnt land me in hospital but a bite from a hatchy inland tai and i defiantly would be on my way there and you say muzzel it or shoot it thats like saying de fang your browns and inland tais

A mate got hit by one of my hatchie inland tai and hes alright no envenomation however a young girl gets hit by little red cattle dog and spends 7 weeks in hospital your right they are different the dog bite will leave big more horrific scars thanks for clearing that upchamp. And isnt calling someone an absolute idiot breaking the rules come on mods jump on him like you jump on me everytime i fart

Last edited:
The biggest major blight in Australia is blind people like you. Tarnishing everyone with the same brush does not and cannot work, and your arguments are null and void as soon as you do. No one cares for your prejudice.

Last edited:
if you work then there is a big chance for 8 hrs a day your dog is free to roam the streets and when your asleep and the mine layers escape your yard again and drop mines on someone elses lawn and urinates on his trees.

my Pug can't jump a 6ft fence...... but if she did escape she'd definetely drop a mine at your place........

Any one who says they dont leave there dogs for long periods obviously dont work because if you work then there is a big chance for 8 hrs a day your dog is free to roam the streets and when your asleep and the mine layers escape your yard again and drop mines on someone elses lawn and urinates on his trees. Two major blights on Australia damn canines and felines. Shoot the lot let jesus sort them out apparently he lives in Campbelltown whod have guessed

Mine stays inside when I work or I drop her off at mums for the day. Our old dog stayed on chain attached to a pole cemented in the ground. I'm not sure I know of anyone who goes to work and leaves their dog in an insecure yard to 'roam the streets.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back